CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Me before H5 came out:

"LOL I'm not going to waste money on these useless optional REQ packs."

Me now:

"Ok Holy Shit i've spent $140 on req packs."

I was like that too.

I'm embarrassed to admit that I bought 1 silver pack.

Every other time I'm about to buy a pack I realise how stupid it is and stop myself.

Just as with the X-Games, had to get my students in on the action this weekend. Figured I'd rep Beyond this time around, as well.

Sd8SnAf.jpg

Had to remind our university video game society (WHO STILL HAVENT LET ME SET UP A UNI HALO TEAM) of the worlds. You should come teach me instead we would het along just fine.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just as with the X-Games, had to get my students in on the action this weekend. Figured I'd rep Beyond this time around, as well.

ur a legend 

93359360-b584-0133-b379-0e438b3b98d1.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2

Roy didn't play Halo 4. He went to the exhibition and quit then came back months and months later, played at AGL8 (the most competitive event) and did fairly decent. He and his brother are incredibly consistent. 

I consider Roy to be one the most consistent Halo players ever so I don't know what gave you the idea that I thought he isn't. Halo 4 wasn't the hardest Halo game to pick up after not competing for a few months. Btw, Roy played in an event before AGL 8 with Classic which was UMG Chicago 2013 where he placed 2nd.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hot damn, this video is dope.

update: two days later, still watching naded hype video. makes me feel safe. not sure if I need help. days are growing long. will report back later...

:weback:

• Upvote (+1) 7

1 week of no homework for dankiest meme submitted on the TB forums this weekend 

OR 1 week of no homework for most REQ pack codes successfully entered for Spokey

B)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Doodle is hella cool, and is hella good at the game. Played with him a bunch few days before he left for Worlds.

Will be rooting for him this weekend.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Just noticed that I no longer have Premium. Perfect opportunity to change that.

:flames:  :simms: TEACHER HYPE :simms:  :flames: 

• Upvote (+1) 2

Doodle is hella cool, and is hella good at the game. Played with him a bunch few days before he left for Worlds.

Will be rooting for him this weekend.

Can he take you in a 1v1?

The Halo youtube has been hot fuckin fire lately. Love seeing them in my subscriptions feed these days.

The Halo youtube has been hot fuckin fire lately. Love seeing them in my subscriptions feed these days.

Yeah they've been putting alot of work into it lately. Very well done stuff, i've been impressed. Hopefully the hustle continues into summer split or whatever the next season will be. 

it's literally impossible for me to root for just one team at this event. would i like to see one of the 8 foreign teams beat a NA team? of course, that would be huge for halo

on the other hand, ive got friends that ive known for over 6 years competing for the largest prize pool in console history! how could can i root against them? 

also, we have the legendary story of naded! ive been a fan of his since the first time i watched his gameplay online in 2005. he's showcased some of the most skill ive ever witnessed - for him to have one of his only wins be at this level would just be ironic lol

then we have snakebite who ive competed against in AM at my first breakout event in h3. he has truly worked his way up the ladder and has finally made it to this point. seeing that kind of passion and work ethic is inspiring and  you can only wish the best for someone who puts that kind of time into his craft!

So pick one. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

*clears throat. pauses.  realizes congestion has nothing to do with typing ability.  crudely segues*

CHOOOOOOOOO CHOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHHHHHHHYYYYYYYPEEEEEEEEEEE.  That's right 'yonders, we're back.  It's your captain Jakerdot checking in HOT with the latest updates from the HYPE express.  After regionals our engineers worked tirelessly to repair the damage done from the Allegiance listen-ins that nearly fried the sound system.  Then there was that whole union strike, the awkward office party where I wasn't sure how drunk it was actually appropriate to get... OH, and I had to watch my parents dog for a week.  Um..yeah -- anyways, Happy and HYPED to announce that we are fully operational once more and back on schedule with a full head of steam to the halo MOTHAHYPING WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP.  Let's kick things over to myself in another paragraph with the latest on the weather.

"Thanks Dot, it's me again in another paragraph coming at ya with the weather.  It's looking nice.  

AND BY NICE I MEAN HYPING HURRICANES UP IN THIS BITCH.  HOLY HYPE THE RICHTER SCALE IS RATTLING.  Expect purposely convenient lows of 117 :halo: and h(YPE)ighs of 343   :ghost:  this weekend with a steady mix of mist from all that steamy BR action we're sure to see.  Tossing it back to you Dot in the next paragraph!"

Thanks weatherDot, it's your conductor Jdot coming at you -- HYPE HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE -- excuse me, lost my train of thought (new tourney, same joke.  lesssgedddit)  Jokes aside now, let's break this down:

-The over-analyzed arbitrary online stats are in (oops)

-The predictions (that are literally only best guesses) have been overdefended (double oops)

-The memes are danking up

-THIS. ABOUT. TO. GO. UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP.  (you don't hype down, sorry. ya. just. dont)

-My boss just asked what site I was working on 

-He walked away

-LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So strap your metaphorical HYPE belt on, put your hands up and let's ride into this mothafugga with everything we got.

TL: DR;  HYPE.

_-Jdot out-_

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1