CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Speaking of Snip3down, I just have a gut feeling that Snip3down will have one of the tournaments of his life. I would not be surprised if he took that MVP award home, even if EG come 2nd. However, chances are the MVP will come from the winning team, unless a player on the losing team has a Jerry West/Lebron like finals performance. (Yes, I know Lebron didn't have finals MVP, but West did; both averaged crazy numbers during the finals while on the losing team). 

Just my 2 cents. 

• Upvote (+1) 3

seriously, I've somehow spent $50 on REQs ... no clue how this happened.  to be fair, most of the purchases were made while at least slightly drunk

• Upvote (+1) 5

seriously, I've somehow spent $50 on REQs ... no clue how this happened.  to be fair, most of the purchases were made while at least slightly drunk

"Maybe THIS will be the $20 that gets me the H2 Br."

Still waiting.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I'd hate too know how much I've spent on reqs altogether.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm so ready for this weekend. I've got my 2007 patriots games ready to be watched and stocked up on pallets of Top Ramen and gallons of Smirnoff vodka!

Final Boss - top 1

Ramen Noodles - top 2

Chosen Squad - top 3

In all seriousness I would like to see EG take 1st I guess. It feels weird to root for certain players but not really be fond of their teammates. Like I want Naded to win an event once, and like to see some underdogs emerge like Huke did.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Speaking of Snip3down, I just have a gut feeling that Snip3down will have one of the tournaments of his life. I would not be surprised if he took that MVP award home, even if EG come 2nd. However, chances are the MVP will come from the winning team, unless a player on the losing team has a Jerry West/Lebron like finals performance. (Yes, I know Lebron didn't have finals MVP, but West did; both averaged crazy numbers during the finals while on the losing team). 

Just my 2 cents. 

I'm getting that same vibe tbh. EG is going to need at least Snipedown to have a great event if they want a good shot at 1st. I say at least Snipedown because it's almost guaranteed that Roy will bring his "A" game. Ever since I've noticed Roy back in 2007, I think he has had 1 or 2 events where he really under-performed, one of them being in Halo 4.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm getting that same vibe tbh. EG is going to need at least Snipedown to have a great event if they want a good shot at 1st. I say at least Snipedown because it's almost guaranteed that Roy will bring his "A" game. Ever since I've noticed Roy back in 2007, I think he has had 1 or 2 events where he really under-performed, one of them being in Halo 4.

We also need to see x-games Lunchbox instead of regionals Lunchbox. He's one of my favorite players of all time, and if this is going to be his last event I hope he can go out with a bang.

• Upvote (+1) 2

We also need to see x-games Lunchbox instead of regionals Lunchbox. He's one of my favorite players of all time, and if this is going to be his last event I hope he can go out with a bang.

Totally.

The question is this... If Lunch leaves and the rest of EG manages to stick together, who is going to replace him?  If Roy and Snipedown stay together at least, they can always be contenders.

my supplier is working on a flexible epoxy that we're testing in a shower for tomorrow. I haven't heard from them all day to confirm if they've gotten the right consistency. the 1 hour count-down to see if I work tomorrow starts now!

Ever since I've noticed Roy back in 2007, I think he has had 1 or 2 events where he really under-performed, one of them being in Halo 4.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

giphy.gif

Are you not counting Halo 4 events? Idc about the game itself or the size of the organization that ran it, as long as there's enough competition for the game, I include it.

Is this.. A trophy made out of megabloks?

:wutface:

Yep, and that is what makes it incredibly cool IMO.

• Upvote (+1) 6

New HWC feature:

This is awesome. I used to play Destiny with Doodle all the time before H5 came out. Glad to see someone I used to raid with make it to worlds. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are you not counting Halo 4 events? Idc about the game itself or the size of the organization that ran it, as long as there's enough competition for the game, I include it.

Roy didn't play Halo 4. He went to the exhibition and quit then came back months and months later, played at AGL8 (the most competitive event) and did fairly decent. He and his brother are incredibly consistent. 

If we hit X amount of premium members this weekend we should do something special... Open to suggestions :simms:

Beyond t-shirt raffle for Premium Members ? :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hey guys, long time lurker.

This weekend is honestly going to be the most spectacular event Halo has ever seen, and we the casting team are going to bust as many nuts as it takes to make it as memorable and enjoyable from start to finish for everyone.

Currently, as the heralds of the side stream, myself, Onset and Strongside decree that it is going to be dirty, and a hella dank compared than the main stream. Let us know any filth you want blasted out over it and we will do the best we can. Tweets are ideal right now.

@MiloRoss @OnsetHalo @MCStrongside

Thanks for all the support, you beautiful bastards. Really hope you enjoy the weekend.

Does that mean you guys are only on the side station for the entire event or are you going to switch it up at some point?

Does that mean you guys are only on the side station for the entire event or are you going to switch it up at some point?

Currently sits that way, may change plans tomorrow.

Just as with the X-Games, had to get my students in on the action this weekend. Figured I'd rep Beyond this time around, as well.

Sd8SnAf.jpg

That is the coolest shit i've ever seen lol

• Upvote (+1) 3