CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Early predictions (Obviously could change depending on how the brackets shake out):

#1 CLG

#2 EG

2-4 Denial/Liquid

5-8 ALG/RNG/ELV/Epsilon

I feel like ALG/Liquid/Denial/RNG/ELV are all very close together atm, with Liquid being the best by a hair. The bracket and the results of Groups A and C are going to make a big difference in how the rest of the tourney plays out. The only way I see a #2 team getting past t-8 is if ELV upsets Denial in Group C (They are the only team i could see winning their pool, but losing to a RNG or Epsilon) or if the #2 team from Group A matches the winner of Group C (ALG or Liquid vs Denial is a matchup I'm looking forward to).

? I'm confused.

You should decide which team you want to support, no need to have others pick for you.

About to do my food shopping for the weekend, lots of Mt. Dew, Dr. Pepper, Hot Pockets, and Doritos are on the menu, any other suggestions are welcome!

Hype is intensifying.

Liquid top 1.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You should decide which team you want to support, no need to have others pick for you.

Well I would just pick by their names.

About to do my food shopping for the weekend, lots of Mt. Dew, Dr. Pepper, Hot Pockets, and Doritos are on the menu, any other suggestions are welcome!

Hype is intensifying.

Liquid top 1.

Pizza Rolls + Ranch + AW Cream Soda for me :D

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hype is intensifying.

Liquid top 1.

Monsters and Spaghettios.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

i might be in the minority, but it's mega blocks guys, kinda lame imo

it would be cooler if it were an actual br replica and not some minecraft abomination 

Is this thing actually made out of megablocks, or is it just painted and designed to look like megablocks? I don't mind if it's the latter, but it kind of looks like the former.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The HWC MVP Trophy 

15302221.gif

Being that it's likely to sit on the shelf of the person who won $1m for their team that'd bring a smile to your face every time you saw it Lego or not.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Hype is intensifying.

Liquid top 1.

You need some ice cream. Even when you are full, there is always some room for ice cream.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You need some ice cream. Even when you are full, there is always some room for ice cream.

Hot Cheetos and Sprite are amazing together.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know my food. Also Raman noodles and sasuges are goat.

That's interesting, what kind of sausage? Like Italian sausage or breakfast sausage or regular?

I know my food... Ramen...  :wutface:

You can do some really interesting stuff with Ramen, it's all about adding in meats, spices, and accoutrement.

Beer.  thats pretty much it.  

I find that in a pinch beer makes a great substitute for food.....

If anybody can name where i stole that from you get a prize.... of my nerd respect 

Ramen is a sexy food. I'll get Creamy Chicken. Put the sasuges in the Smoker with the plastic still on it. And let it cook in its own juices. Fucking divine.

Beer. thats pretty much it.

I find that in a pinch beer makes a great substitute for food.....

If anybody can name where i stole that from you get a prize.... of my nerd respect

Nah Vodka is best alcoholic drink.