CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That doesn't mean they were the worst team, just the one with the worst record...

So the pats having the best record makes them the best team. But having the worst record doesn't make you the worst team.

Ok

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 8

So the pats having the best record makes them the best team. But having the worst record doesn't make you the worst team.

Ok

I didn't say the former (best record = best team). Do you actually follow football? I mean, there's tons of commentary about fumble luck, the phrase 'any given sunday' etc. Football is a game that can absolutely turn on 1 play - winning or losing that single play doesn't determine the better team. I think you would still be hard pressed to find many people that saying the Giants were the 'better' team even though they won the SB.

I think honestly the Rams in '01 against the Pats was a bigger mismatch. Unlike the Giants the Patriots actually DID fluke into their run with the Tuck Rule game, a game that the Raiders deserved to win.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 7

This tournament schedule is really favorable for an Allegiance appearance in the finals.

Quarterfinals and Semifinals are both on Saturday.

I see what you did there.

Oh shit, some Dota2 scrub a dub dub is catching up to royal 2 in the voting.  When does this vote end??

I didn't say the former (best record = best team). Do you actually follow football? I mean, there's tons of commentary about fumble luck, the phrase 'any given sunday' etc. Football is a game that can absolutely turn on 1 play - winning or losing that single play doesn't determine the better team. I think you would still be hard pressed to find many people that saying the Giants were the 'better' team even though they won the SB.

I think honestly the Rams in '01 against the Pats was a bigger mismatch. Unlike the Giants the Patriots actually DID fluke into their run with the Tuck Rule game, a game that the Raiders deserved to win.

Dude. Everyone was ready to crown the 07 pats the greatest ever based on a 19-0 record. Nobody thought the Giants could win, based on their record. Anyone can win in the NFL playoffs based on the nature of the 1 and done system that is used. That doesn't mean overall records mean nothing.

If the 07 playoffs could somehow be replayed over and over 100 times the pats would probably win the SB 90 times.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 9

18-0 record aside, it was only a one possession game heading into the fourth quarter. Easily surmountable. I don't know about biggest choke, but it's definitely up there. The Kings beating Edmonton 6-5 after going into the 3rd period down 5-0 in game three in 1982 (and eventually upsetting the Oilers 3-2) and the Leafs losing in OT to the Bruins in game 7 in 2013 after being up 4-1 with 10 minutes left in the 3rd are bigger to me.

But then again, I'm a biased Canadian.

CLG top 1th.

The Blues every postseason is the biggest choke

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Royal 2 best Quarterback NA

Well actually, he's more of a 3-pt shooter...

I kid. I took it to PMs. I'm sorry, everyone  :prayers:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

HYPE LEVELS INTENSIFYING

Will be casting with Walshy a ton this weekend, super super pumped.

Rich, what are the chances of getting a picture of Simmshy posing like your Beyond emoji's?   :simms:  :walshy:

Ultra hyped for this weekend mate. You will be missed in the Discord chat!  :flames:

• Upvote (+1) 6

So hyped 1 day to go, in other news I got 343 pistol and blue team ar wish I had finished unlocking golds feels like a waste of 80k rp.