░░░░░░░▄▄▐▌▄▄

░░░░░░░▀███▀███▀██▀██▀██▀░▄

░░░░░░▐▌▀▄▀▄▀▐▄SPOOKY BOOTY BANGER

░░░░░░▐▀░░░░░░▐▌

░░░░░░█░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░▐▌░░░░░░░░░█

░░░░░█░░░░░░░░░░▐▌

.....your idea.

I have not seen that one yet. I just spilt coffee on my keyboard so thanks for that.

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ CLG TAKE MY ENERGY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• Upvote (+1) 4

I have not seen that one yet. I just spilt coffee on my keyboard so thanks for that.

I'll take it that you don't watch Lethul's stream very often. It's quite Spooky in there.

I'm surprised the HIV and "FUCK FLIP" Spooky Booty Bangers weren't posted.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Seriously the amount of Memes is ridiculous. Half of them make no sense.

In the game of memes, quantity>quality.

Each meme, despite its quality, has a set amount of dank. Therefore, any meme results in an increase in dankness. The rapid-firing of memes is therefore encouraged over memes that are "good" or "make sense".

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'll take it that you don't watch Lethul's stream very often. It's quite Spooky in there.

I'm surprised the HIV and "FUCK FLIP" Spooky Booty Bangers weren't posted.

The only times I read chat are in the seconds before I hide it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BUBU TAKE MY DUBU ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

• Upvote (+1) 5

Saint Patricks day tomorrow (drink all day), off work Friday and then HWC all weekend 

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Seriously the amount of Memes is ridiculous. Half of them make no sense.

Let's dispel once and for all with the fiction that Team Beyond doesn't know what they're is doing, they know exactly what they are doing.

Team Beyond is undertaking a systematic effort to oversaturate this forum with memes, to make rare memes decline in value... it is a systematic effort to crash the meme market.

• Upvote (+1) 8

One more day of work tomorrow before I get to go home AND get ready for some fucking $2.5 million dollar Halo World Championship action this weekend.

Haven't been this hyped for anything video game related since... I don't know. 

Bit surreal, and I still can't believe we're about to have a tournament for the biggest prize pool in console eSports history. At this point, EG or not, I don't care who wins, I just want this to be the hypest fucking event ever. Hopefully the viewership is there. 

This could be the beginning of another golden age for Halo boys...

im_ready_game_of_thrones.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ BUBU TAKE MY DUBU ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ LETHUL TAKE MY GIRLFRIEND ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 

• Upvote (+1) 5

Damn that sucks :( Really wanted to make a video about potential match ups talking about gametypes for the games and go really in depth about it. I am sad

I also really wanted you to make that video. Now I am also sad.

giphy.gif

I didn't think my work was being noticed! I only neg if I feel like its a stupid opinion. Infused besting renegades is a stupid opinion. If you said ninja is overagressive and needs to work on that I wouldn't neg you.

. If Renegades hadn't been stomped by Epsilon I would agree, but it's entirely possible that they get beat by Infused. You're being unrealistic if you don't acknowledge that.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ LETHUL TAKE MY GIRLFRIEND ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ TIBERIUS TAKE MY AUDLEY༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Optic got 7th at Champs last year but people are acting like Renegades losing to Infused is impossible.  Renegades has shown to be inconsistent, they can either play really well or really poorly.  I don't expect Infused to beat Renegades, but throwing out negs because someone does believe so? Jesus.  

If someone were to predict CLG getting swept by Skyfire, that's a different story.  

• Upvote (+1) 1

Ctrl+Shift+V to paste without formatting.

My entire life has just been changed. This is like when I found out Crtl+Shift+T opens the last tab(s) you closed.

My entire life has just been changed. This is like when I found out Crtl+Shift+T opens the last tab(s) you closed.

^ How to identify someone who doesn't copy/paste the same thing into multiple Skype chats to suck their own dick spread information.

^ How to identify someone who doesn't copy/paste the same thing into multiple Skype chats to suck their own dick spread information.

Hahahaha, I've been using Discord for ages but christ it was funny when people posted that shit in with quotes or links to articles accidentally. My friend would pretend to write song lyrics and I would see "azlyrics" links come up. Get in the bin.

Time to turn this thread into Twitch chat.

When is OpTic playing?

┻┳|

┳┻|_

┻┳| •.•) Hey you guys posting dank memes?

┳┻|⊂ノ

┻┳|

• Upvote (+1) 4

Been putting on my old Final Boss Kiaeneto shirt as soon as I get home every day :rekt:

Damn, I forgot about Kianeto. I used to rock those shirts back in high school.