CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Without going back a page I know this is about Cratos.

Not sure if this is a dig at me or Cratos. I've "argued" with LethuL when he's shown up to give shit about people posting a YouTube video where a team takes a game from them. I've also argued with Mikwen in the past when he was making excuses. He got a lot better about it towards the end though and more humble.

But yes, Cratos as usual showed up to give an excuse about someone beating them in one game of one scrim. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pros who always come in here to defend themselves are funny. I imagine some athlete taking to twitter after every loss posting excuses and everyone just thinking suck it up and be a man and just admit you lost. Obviously we're only talking about one game in one scrim in this instance, but point still stands.

Not even just pros who lose. It's their pride on the line. Hell give it about 5 mins after a pro uploads a YouTube of his team taking a game off CLG and you will see Senpai Lethul asking if he should upload the 12 games his team won. Or he will already have a macro on his keyboard ready to tell the tale of his many event wins compared to the pleb who thought they had the audacity to brag.

I'm not bagging on Lethul, just an observation compared to just pros who lose and defend themselves.

Edit: on mobile and see you stated the same thing. Twinsies. @@T0rM3nTeD

• Upvote (+1) 6

For everyone that says cloud 9 would easily beat elevate. Twitch.tv/pznguin come witness the truth

3-0 for Elevate and last 2 games have been 50-20 and 100-33

#DontSleepOnNoble

#DontSleepOnElevate

• Upvote (+1) 7

3-0 for Elevate and last 2 games have been 50-20 and 100-33

#DontSleepOnNoble

#DontSleepOnElevate

Bro, C9 doesn't take scrims serious. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Scores and stats from last night's scrims:

Is there a specific reason you use Halotracker? 

I obviously completely appreciate what you do, but I feel like Halo5arena.com just has a much more comprehensive stats page and is a lot cleaner.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there a specific reason you use Halotracker? 

I obviously completely appreciate what you do, but I feel like Halo5arena.com just has a much more comprehensive stats page and is a lot cleaner.

Half of the time I type this up I'm at work (like right now). Halotracker is the only tracking site that is not blocked here. The other half of the time I just use the same site to make it consistent and keep myself in rhythm since I can do it relatively quickly now.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Half of the time I type this up I'm at work (like right now). Halotracker is the only tracking site that is not blocked here. The other half of the time I just use the same site to make it consistent and keep myself in rhythm since I can do it relatively quickly now.

Oh alright, thats so odd that halo5arena would be blocked but not Halotracker.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pros who always come in here to defend themselves are funny. I imagine some athlete taking to twitter after every loss posting excuses and everyone just thinking suck it up and be a man and just admit you lost. Obviously we're only talking about one game in one scrim in this instance, but point still stands.

I was talking about all the games we played
  • Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 10

This can't be right. EG is ranked several spots higher than Liquid in the power rankings.

Must be a glitch in the API.

:kappa:  :salt:

Rig TS / Plaza TS both ended prematurely and don't seem to show up in H5A scrim Tracker, which probably means they crashed or someone DCed.  EG led in both of those.  35-29 Rig (still anyone's game) and 37-23 Plaza TS (Fat Lady warm-up vocals). 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Rig TS / Plaza TS both ended prematurely and don't seem to show up in H5A scrim Tracker, which probably means they crashed or someone DCed.  EG led in both of those.  35-29 Rig (still anyone's game) and 37-23 Plaza TS (Fat Lady warm-up vocals). 

Richie said the powerup glitch happened in both those games so the game was ended early.

EG won both those replays so the series score was still 9-8.

(Check discord scrub)  :simms:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Richie said the powerup glitch happened in both those games so the game was ended early.

EG won both those replays so the series score was still 9-8.

(Check discord scrub)  :simms:

I got rekt.

Anyway, these Liquid scrim results are definitely a fluke.  No one should pay any attention to them.

tumblr_mk8hh7en9l1r7uqj6o1_500.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

I hope no one is under the illusion that Liquid/Elevate/Denial had fluke performances at Regionals. They are all very good teams that I've seen people taking for granted. The top 8 is a lot closer than people realize.

• Upvote (+1) 3

My god that naded video.. I want him to win so bad!! 

I honestly believe no one wants to win more than naded. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

For those still wondering about "The move". Gotta respect the guy holding his own days before the biggest event of his life.

• Upvote (+1) 1

2nd could go to anyone at this point. My vote is obviously EG but damn, the competition has stepped it up now that it's all about scrimming and not tainted with single elimination breakout bo3 series in every online qualifier and gamebattle ladder matches in between LOL. 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Gotta be on point with the meme game this weekend fellas. Not everything's going to get that upvote.

mN9jHpO.gif

• Upvote (+1) 9