CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I love how Denial keeps saying they suck online, but before regional's they were seen as "online-kids". :walshy:

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Allegiance have discovered the secret to taking more than 4 games off CLG: play a double scrim set.

You might have spoke too soon :lxthul:

Looks like Liquid and EG are scrimming at the moment?

Liquid have won the flags (wtf negaverse), currently trading slayers, but Strongholds have been decidedly EG favored. (Holy single digits Batman)

Series is EG 4-3 or tied 3-3 depending on if that Rig TS counts as "completed" or if they're gonna replay.

Allegiance have discovered the secret to taking more than 4 games off CLG: play a double scrim set.

They couldn't even reach 4 I believe, lmao. 

I love how Denial keeps saying they suck online, but before regional's they were seen as "online-kids". :walshy:

Yeah they were called "online kids" because they didn't just place 2nd on LAN. Go look @ scrim results. If denial were such "online kids" prior to regionals more people would've had em coming outta groups. Only big series i recall them taking in scrims was 8-5 vs renegades but lost in scrims to any other "top" team that they *could* play. Most teams wouldn't scrim denial prior to regionals, they weren't even in the pro skype chat.

Now saying that it doesn't make it acceptable to come back & blame everything about online because thats not how you get better. I definitely think they will come to play this weekend but man it infuriates me how they scrim. Gonna keep my most extreme comments to myself because ppl know who I am but the shit is sad.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 5

snip

Its just the cycle of becoming good at Halo. If you lose you suck. If you win you're just a warrior. It stays that way until you place well at events. Then you become the people that treated you that way or at least most do lol. 

• Upvote (+1) 7

Chillax homie you don't have to always come in here guns blazing to defend them, just let the event run it's course. I respect the fandom though.

Yeah cuz 98% of this thread are not fans of denial so what do you expect? I'm gonna reply to stupid circle jerk comments with the fire everytime. And yeah i get pretty heated when my brother is going balls out to improve for a major tourney and his team can't practice properly. I share his frustration and 1000% get more mad than he does but yeah thats cuz im his #1 fan.

Edit: I also wasn't even arguing for them being deserving of some placing/ranking lol. The way they have practiced they 100% have everything to prove still come worlds. If they come and click all will be well, otherwise be hell.

It's just theres nobody on this thread that follows them like I do because they arent eg/clg. They don't have a ninja, they don't have an ace/apg, etc. contra/dev haven't bern known to be most likeable by community and huke is new to scene still/doesn't stream. basically im saying they don't just have people who follow and keep up and see so a lot of the information filtered throughout this forum is misinformed and then gets echo'd because that is the "apparent truth" being that nobody rebuttals. Everybody else has healthy arguments because theres a balance of teams fans (other than elevate, id say they dont have a strong voice here)but in reality im the minority here & get labeled.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah cuz 98% of this thread are not fans of denial so what do you expect? I'm gonna reply to stupid circle jerk comments with the fire everytime. And yeah i get pretty heated when my brother is going balls out to improve for a major tourney and his team can't practice properly. I share his frustration and 1000% get more mad than he does but yeah thats cuz im his #1 fan. I

Are you Huke's brother? If so, what's the reasoning behind Devon and Contra not wanting to scrim properly?

So I'm looking at the most upvoted posts on this site and I found this gem. Wish it gave better answers but its still GOAT and fucking hilarious.

And not like the matters now, but one for breakout should've been made because it plays that whole ordeal out perfectly.

DeadFemaleBorzoi.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

Its just the cycle of becoming good at Halo. If you lose you suck. If you win you're just a warrior. It stays that way until you place well at events. Then you become the people that treated you that way or at least most do lol.

Yeah it's same way in COD... People called Huke a warrior for the longest time lol. Then it turned into he would be trash and irrelevant @ any other game.

You mean 3rd/4th. With the current format there is no "3rd" I'm still so  :salt:

At the very least on Sunday instead of doing just the finals they should also have a consolation match for third.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Hysteria just went off on Eden slayer against Allegiance. Lets go C9!

it's red bar
  • Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Pros who always come in here to defend themselves are funny. I imagine some athlete taking to twitter after every loss posting excuses and everyone just thinking suck it up and be a man and just admit you lost. Obviously we're only talking about one game in one scrim in this instance, but point still stands.

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 2