CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I will have to pause my Daredevil season 2 binge for the WC. 

this hurts.

• Upvote (+1) 5

My car has a built in aux port. Gonna put it on audio only and listen to all the matches.

Gonna try not to die :x

Lol classic move I've done that way too many times and it's oh so worth the risk :)

this hurts.

Im right there with you.

• Upvote (+1) 1

the reason is easy for me. Cratos. I don't want him to win

Cratos and Lethul are both very dedicated trolls....

the difference is, Cratos is both a troll AND a bad person.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 11

My car has a built in aux port. Gonna put it on audio only and listen to all the matches.

I did this during regionals. I did a lot of driving that weekend. It wasn't that bad not being able to watch, except for the really hype parts. Definitely worth doing, as long as you have the data for it. For example, I got to listen to Bubu Dubu's camo play in the car. Got home the game after I think. 

Dear God when does your work year end? We are only 3 months into the actual year :wutface:

I hope they keep rolling these videos out into season 2... They are phenomenal.

I'm not sure why year-end being early in the year is any more odd than any other time.

Year-end is an arbitrary point (in most cases) set by the company in question. For some, they like to pick a random time. For others, they like to pick a time that coincides with trends in whatever industry they operate.

Oh I almost forgot the new season of DareDevil comes out the 18th, well that gives me two days to binge the whole season before finals on Sunday.

I want team skins in Halo so bad. It'd be like the old MLG gamerpics, but actually in the game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Oh I almost forgot the new season of DareDevil comes out the 18th, well that gives me two days to binge the whole season before finals on Sunday.

But you'll miss such exciting games as Chosen Squad versus exceL esports and Team Immunity vs FAB Games... and the guaranteed nailbiter, CLG vs Team Skyfire.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 12

this hurts.

You dont have to, 2 screen master race(with Stream muted).

• Upvote (+1) 1

After going through ALG scrim scores, I realized that they somewhat struggle with TS, particularly against CLG,EG and RNG. I know Naded has said countless times that they don't try their hardest during scrims because they don't mean much online, but still, as much as I wanted Naded to win, I don't think they will be able to if they struggle with every slayer. 

I sent you a DM on how to do it. If you need help let me know.

Thanks so much.  :)

• Upvote (+1) 1

Out of curiosity where on the easy coast you heading to?

I made the drive to and from Columbus for regionals and NYC it only took about 9 hours.

I want team skins in Halo so bad. It'd be like the old MLG gamerpics, but actually in the game.

They've been promising team skins for the Champions since HCS Season 1 or 2.

"Team Skins for S2 CHAMPS??!" was said like 10 times.

Would have rather them just put in a ton of support for all of the competing teams (Winterfox, OpTic, EG, CLG aren't going anywhere soon) and then make a separate pack for the team that wins Worlds.

At this point I'd say its safe to expect a set of Skins for the team that takes Worlds but this whole thing was definitely a missed opportunity.

• Upvote (+1) 3

But you'll miss such exciting games as Chosen Squad versus exceL esports and Team Immunity vs FAB Games... and the guaranteed nailbiter, CLG vs Team Skyfire.

keep talkin shit about chosen squad and see what happens man!!!!  :apg:  :wutface:  :ghost:  :kappa:  :salt:

• Upvote (+1) 5

@@LethuL if CLG drops more than 10 deaths in Slayer against Skyfire you'll be earning yourself a crisp 7th place on the Power Rankings  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 4

@@LethuL if CLG drops more than 10 deaths in Slayer against Skyfire you'll be earning yourself a crisp 7th place on the Power Rankings  :lxthul:

there would have to be some kind of investigation into suspicious betting patterns in the far east  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'd love to see an EG vs CLG finals. EG wants blood and CLG wants the 1.5 million.

Will be savage.

I'd love to see an EG vs CLG finals. EG wants blood and CLG wants the 1.5 million.

Will be savage.

I know CLG are good, but wanting both 1st and 2nd place is greedy.
  • Upvote (+1) 8

Out of curiosity where on the easy coast you heading to?

I

I made the drive to and from Columbus for regionals and NYC it only took about 9 hours.

Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky border -> CT. ~12 hours
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Will be savage.

That's the obvious big matchup though it was really exciting seeing that in the semi's at regionals, even though EG underperformed, it was nice seeing a fresh finals matchup. Wouldn't mind that again assuming semi's are BO7 again.