CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Is there a reason why people like Naded never stream? When i sit down and eat I will watch streams and I've noticed that two of the biggest Halo streamers never stream any longer. This is what people mean by Halo content creators/pros hurting the scene more than it already is because they don't make content. 

• Downvote (-1) 4

Is there a reason why people like Naded and Ninja never stream? When i sit down and eat I will watch streams and I've noticed that two of the biggest Halo streamers never stream any longer. This is what people mean by Halo content creators/pros hurting the scene more than it already is because they don't make content. 

Ninja streamed for hours today. They don't stream scrims for whatever reason. Helps them focus

• Upvote (+1) 1

Is there a reason why people like Naded and Ninja never stream? When i sit down and eat I will watch streams and I've noticed that two of the biggest Halo streamers never stream any longer. This is what people mean by Halo content creators/pros hurting the scene more than it already is because they don't make content. 

Um. Ninja streams almost every single day for 6-10 hours. But okay. 

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Pray he doesn't trash talk snipedown before the game.  :lxthul:

I pray he does...  :ghost:

Anyone know if Exile5 is scrimming anyone else tonight?

I would like to see a scrim between them and Renegades after CLG, but I doubt that will happen since they're in the same pool.

Im actually really insterested to watch this scrim, just to see how different regions stack up

• Upvote (+1) 1

fuck my life i have to go to bed  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

i hope someone posts the scrim results 

• Upvote (+1) 1

there has been a few really close games between RNG and CLG

Definitely but the story of the close games has been Ninja having the most deaths by far. He is becoming a liability IMO, and that is hard to say because I like the guy. RNG could have won 2 or 3 games if he had played better, and its not his skill, its his decision making.

• Upvote (+1) 4