CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

it just crashes the server sometimes and everyone has to QTB and restart

Is that what happened in the vid with flamesword and stellur? FS was trying to shoot and throw nades but it would only do the animations.

Right here:

https://youtu.be/mfl09JZ7mog?t=3m22s

Is that what happened in the vid with flamesword and stellur? FS was trying to shoot and throw nades but it would only do the animations.

Right here:

That happened to me earlier when I was playing customs and I was doing the glitch so I guess so. 

Seems weird the server can crash because of meleeing while grabbing a powerup though, no?

Right here:

yeah that's what happens. everyone sees people running into walls until the games ended. It was happening a lot in scrims that's why pros decided against doing it. it either works and delays the timer 10 sec, makes the power-up glitch and remain on the map with no1 being able to pick it up, or dc's the game lol

• Upvote (+1) 1

yeah that's what happens. everyone sees people running into walls until the games ended. It was happening a lot in scrims that's why pros decided against doing it. it either works and delays the timer 10 sec, makes the power-up glitch and remain on the map with no1 being able to pick it up, or dc's the game lol

@@CyReN

This is RNG's coach. Should give him a coach tag :P (purple name?)

• Upvote (+1) 1

What is Lethul doing so well with CLG Ogre 2 couldn't do? CLG was usually second with Ogre 2 but now they're clearly first with Lethul.

Anybody know what's the main difference?

Lethul is much better at Halo 5 than Ogre 2?

I mean it was pretty obvious even when Lethul was on EG and OG2 was on CLG. Lethul is arguably a top 5 player right now, at worst top 8, Ogre 2 is probably more around the top 20 range now a days.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Lethul is much better at Halo 5 than Ogre 2?

I mean it was pretty obvious even when Lethul was on EG and OG2 was on CLG. Lethul is arguably a top 5 player right now, at worst top 8, Ogre 2 is probably more around the top 20 range now a days.

no.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 21

no.

I mean it's definitely subjective but I think 95% of people would agree. Obviously it's a team game but CLG looks miles better with Lethul than they did with OG2.

• Upvote (+1) 10
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Right here:

to be fair, ive had that happen on maps with no powerups either. Something happened with the update

to be fair, ive had that happen on maps with no powerups either. Something happened with the update

Does anyone feel like the hitboxes are also much worse with this update? I cant tell if its the internet problems my school has been having or if im bad now or if the hit detection is a little off sometimes.  I feel like my shots are good but obviously im biased towards thinking its not my fault the shots arent hitting.  Even considering that though i feel like something is up

• Upvote (+1) 2

I mean it's definitely subjective but I think 95% of people would agree. Obviously it's a team game but CLG looks miles better with Lethul than they did with OG2.

I'm amazed that after all this time and everything that has happened people still continue to doubt the goat.

pitching-machine.gif?w=980

• Downvote (-1) 1

I'm amazed that after all this time and everything that has happened people still continue to doubt the goat.

pitching-machine.gif?w=980

But he's washed bro. Dude ain't even a pro anymore.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

It's pretty crazy because everyone doubted him in 2008 when he was still placing 3rd...then again they doubted him in 2009 when he was placing 3rd with fearitself and victoryx with several different fourths. once the big switch was made in reach to roybox and pistola he was doubted again and again and again. then more in h2a when he lost the first 3 events with snakebite, heinz and royal2!!!!

he's gonna stay being a top caliber pro till he decides hes done 

PLZ LEARN

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

@@LethuL is better than the GOAT at h5, no question.

Plop him in front of a CRT with OG H1 against 2gre on the other hand and the kid get's 15-0'd, no question.

I'll let you guys decide which scenario means more to you.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 11
  • Downvote (-1) 3

I know it's probably not going to happen, but I want naded to fucking win. He's been grinding so fucking hard all these years. Crossing my finger that they somehow pull this shit off. He needs it. 

I'm sorry, but if you honestly believe that 2gre is better than Lethul at H5, you are delusional. The past is the past. 2gre is definitely still a good player deserving of a top 4 team in my opinion, but to insinuate that he is better than Lethul? Come on, you are only fooling yourself.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know it's probably not going to happen, but I want naded to fucking win. He's been grinding so fucking hard all these years. Crossing my finger that they somehow pull this shit off. He needs it. 

I think it could have happened if he went to EG, but who knows.  I respect him for sticking with his team, and besides that his team was the best at the time anyway

Ogre 2 is better than Lethul during CE to Reach

Lethul is better than Ogre on both H2A and H5.

That should solve the argument.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Let me get this straight, you guys think lethul is better than ogre 2 at h5 because ogre 2 got shaded on his birthday by his team 3 days before the rosterlock?  
#logic

Ogre 2's team(envy) formed 3 days before roster lock, the team of 3 that lethul joined(clg) has been teaming for years but you guys still continue to doubt the goat when lethul clearly got the better end of the stick? ...okay...sure :intensifies:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 20

Let me get this straight, you guys think lethul is better than ogre 2 at h5 because ogre 2 got shaded on his birthday by his team 3 days before the rosterlock?  

#logic

Ogre 2's team(envy) formed 3 days before roster lock, the team of 3 that lethul joined(clg) has been teaming for years but you guys still continue to doubt the goat when lethul clearly got the better end of the stick? ...okay...sure :intensifies:

smashing-head-o.gif

Sometimes it is best not to argue.  People can have an opinion different than yours.  Doesn't make either yours or theirs true or valid.  Just roll with it.  Life will get way easier.

• Upvote (+1) 5

snip

Sometimes it is best not to argue.  People can have an opinion different than yours.  Doesn't make either yours or theirs true or valid.  Just roll with it.  Life will get way easier.

I had a big post, but he's right. Agree to disagree. Lethul is a better player though :intensifies:

I will say though that there had to be a reason that CLG picked Lethul over 2gre, right? (Not that that is what I base my decision on.)

trevino-head-shake.gif?w=980

You guys have been saying ogre 2 is washed since h3 man, same story every time too.  He gets screwed over once and you guys throw a parade lol.

Man, i cant wait for season 4.  LFG!

• Downvote (-1) 6