CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Are we talking about the same blaze that won a reach event with RyaNoob lethul and apg or is this a different guy?

yes

• Upvote (+1) 1

Okay sorry i should have said it better -- 

In my limited frame of reference, blaze was brutal as well as annoying, and krizen pooped on my chest for the few games i played against him.

• Downvote (-1) 3

Good to see Blaze coming back for H5.

I was sad he vanished after the thrown together Noble Black roster underperformed at St. Louis / lost to eLevate.

He's probably the best player not to be on a top team already, and I expect if he puts in the time he'll move up quickly.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Good to see Blaze coming back for H5.

I was sad he vanished after the thrown together Noble Black roster underperformed at St. Louis / lost to eLevate.

He's probably the best player not to be on a top team already, and I expect if he puts in the time he'll move up quickly.

I think if Destin or Tizoxic came back they would be incredible.

And Formal is definitely the best player not on a team.  :kappa:

Hey wait, they should all team up!

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Gif or it didn't happen.

He went to theater and recorded it so he'll probably post it somewhere soon.

Priceless reaction, lol. 

They realized they're making Halo 5 and now it's too late to have something cool....

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 15

I typically appreciate support but I mean this is just false. Blaze has won an MLG event and was, in my opinion, one of the best players in Reach.

....One time I won a local tourney for $50...that's about it.

After spending like half an hour figuring out how to split that cash 4 ways aha.

Hope to see you continuing to make content though, rather enjoyed your mini montages.

• Upvote (+1) 1

After spending like half an hour figuring out how to split that cash 4 ways aha.

Hope to see you continuing to make content though, rather enjoyed your mini montages.

Probably the hardest thing we had to do all day :P Zing!

• Upvote (+1) 1

This is probably nothing but I thought I'd post it anyways since its dad in here right now.

Anyone know what he could be doing in San Francisco? Maybe meeting with some org?