CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Actually a pretty reasonable suspicion. Coincidentally lines up with the draw not being live cast either

Can't tell what's more rigged - Halo stream giveaways or this HWC finals draw.... 

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

From what I understand, the winners of the 4 groups will be the 1-4 seeds in bracket play and will be randomized during the tournament... Is that wrong?

That would mean we have no idea if EG and CLG will meet in the semis or finals (if they meet) until they draw in the future.

From what I understand, the winners of the 4 groups will be the 1-4 seeds in bracket play and will be randomized during the tournament... Is that wrong?

That would mean we have no idea if EG and CLG will meet in the semis or finals (if they meet).

Winners of groups = "1 Seeds"

Second place = "2 seeds"

Randomized which 1 seeds play which 2 seeds for first round of bracket.  Can't play the 1/2 seed from your group until finals.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The bracket hasn't been randomly drawn yet, how can they say it's rigged?

• Upvote (+1) 2

Winners of groups = "1 Seeds"

Second place = "2 seeds"

Randomized which 1 seeds play which 2 seeds for first round of bracket. Can't play the 1/2 seed from your group until finals.

Exactly. So people saying this draw is rigged for a CLG/EG final just didn't understand what they're talking about.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Why are the Allegiance guys saying its rigged? @@Cratos @eLTown

Exactly. So people saying this draw is rigged for a CLG/EG final just didn't understand what they're talking about.

Ignore my post then. Completely forgot randomized 1/2 after groups. Apologies! 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah there is no guarantee that EG and CLG will be on opposite sides of the bracket.

I mean this is Cratos we're talking about. He doesn't have the best record of learning about things before speaking out about them.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Also, at least one of those two teams are beatable.  I won't say which one.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I mean to be fair, it is really vague and hard to understand.

And it's not like there has been anyone explaining the system with videos and shared Google Docs or anything.

• Upvote (+1) 7

CLG's pool play against Skyfire

3-0 CTF in under 3 minutes

50-9 Slayer

100-0 Strongholds with 80 off triple cap

50-9 seems a bit close unless there are betrayals.  :lxthul:

• Upvote (+1) 1