CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I've got a bad taste in my mouth from C9 leaving but I'd still even be okay with them picking up TP for Worlds even if it was a 1-time thing.

Damn even Dream Team had better K/D's than EnVy :goldenboyfacethatIdonotknowhowtouseonmobile:

nV had to play EG and Denial though :/

Damn even Dream Team had better K/D's than EnVy :goldenboyfacethatIdonotknowhowtouseonmobile:

NV's only games were against EG and Denial.

uUpSJnP.gif

Definitely think that roster can do way better. I'd really like to see them pick up some new talent tbh. Somebody from over the pond in the EU scene would REALLY make me nuts about this team.

Somebody like.....Jimbo?!?!

• Upvote (+1) 2

wutface

:wutface:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Somebody like.....Jimbo?!?!

Took the words right out of my mouth.

Exactly who I meant. The guy genuinely seems to want to become one of the legendary Halo players. I definitely think he needs to move to NA in order to accomplish that, and this team would be an incredible start for an already great player.

That Arkanum K/D...

Keep in mind it's a sample size of seven games against top 3 teams.

I still can't believe Arkanum left WFX to go to nV. Nothing against nV, but I just can't believe he left a stable team like WFX for a team of players that had never played together in the HCS before. 

I still can't believe Arkanum left WFX to go to nV. Nothing against nV, but I just can't believe he left a stable team like WFX for a team of players that had never played together in the HCS before. 

Eh...idk. If you're a mid tier pro and you get an offer to team with 2gre, Ola, and Mikwen I'd imagine its pretty hard to say no...

• Upvote (+1) 3

Eh...idk. If you're a mid tier pro and you get an offer to team with 2gre, Ola, and Mikwen I'd imagine its pretty hard to say no...

I can definitely see how that offer is tempting. If I were in his shoes I would have made the same move. I still think it was a terrible decision.

• Upvote (+1) 1

IS there a way to reliably kill them? Half of my WA games have been ruined by this

I wasn't there to witness this historic moment but I believe a gravity hammer was involved.

I can definitely see how that offer is tempting. If I were in his shoes I would have made the same move. I still think it was a terrible decision.

What about WFX was stable? They weren't performing well in scrims and weren't placing high in the qualifiers. Sure that Envy team flopped but I don't think WFX was stronger than Envy.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Y'all are crazy. I was l8 and posted it here 30 seconds after it showed up on Twitter and I was still 3rd

• Upvote (+1) 4

Hindsight is 20/20 my man.