CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Lol at Lethul wising up and not talking trash to snip3down this time.

Also nice to see that you guys are still civil.

Always been a fan of EG, but listening to the pointless arguments and how some are just so hard headed, I can understand why Lethul may have wanted to find another team.

Always been a fan of EG, but listening to the pointless arguments and how some are just so hard headed, I can understand why Lethul may have wanted to find another team.

If CLG ever start slipping, you will hear a lot of pointless arguments.

If CLG ever start slipping, you will hear a lot of pointless arguments.

Watching them scrim before regionals, they would lose a map or two and always seemed pretty stable afterwards. I don't know what they'd be like if they actually started losing lots of scrims though.

I will provide witty comments to defuse the situation

Didn't watch many scrims from when you were on EG. But with the twins, was it common for Roy to point something out, Lunchbox get super defensive and that effect the next game?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Early Bird prices for EGLx Toronto ends on March 1st. Just a reminder!

http://eglx.ca/halo-5/

Grab your passes here, any questions let me know!

Looking forward to seeing you all at G4G or EGLx! 

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG just trying to talk over each other and have the last word in to be the one speaking, even over towey lol

Renegades is scriming denial now. I think predevonator is the only one streaming www.twitch.TV/predevonator_

• Upvote (+1) 1

RNG just blew 84-7 empire sh lead and lost :( 100-99

CLG are the masters of Stronghold comebacks. They are very disciplined.

CLG are the masters of Stronghold comebacks. They are very disciplined.

they stopped scrimming CLG. Thst was the first game in their scrim versus Denial

New Meta for Halo 5, Toggle Assassinations (ON), to play ultra mind games during matches. One assassination mid game could win the series alone!

• Upvote (+1) 1

RNG just blew 84-7 empire sh lead and lost :( 100-99

RNG could go up 99-0 and still find a way to lose 

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

they stopped scrimming CLG. Thst was the first game in their scrim versus Denial

Ah, well statement still stands :simms:

Watching them scrim before regionals, they would lose a map or two and always seemed pretty stable afterwards. I don't know what they'd be like if they actually started losing lots of scrims though.

OGRE2, Royal 2 and Snakebite were pretty big whiners in H2A. Great players but they did complain a lot about unnecessary shit. I think their success is masking it. 

Didn't watch many scrims from when you were on EG. But with the twins, was it common for Roy to point something out, Lunchbox get super defensive and that effect the next game?

Yes but never to the degree it's been the past few weeks, I think I was good at trying to throw small things in and stop it but sometimes it would just happen and you had to let it happen. Small things have happened with my team right now but I think having another voice there not arguing but just being a middle ground makes it better. 

• Upvote (+1) 8

Anybody know the final scores of the RNG series from earlier?

CLG 5-0'd them, they're still scrimming Denial right now

Series is 4-2 Renegades at the moment with a Fathom Flag and Regret Slayer that went unfinished.

I'm spectating scrims on my stream right now.

• Upvote (+1) 1