CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

And here my roommate left his car overnight at Easton after deciding not to DD halfway through.

#Uber

That World of Beer though

• Upvote (+1) 1

And here my roommate left his car overnight at Easton after deciding not to DD halfway through.

#Uber

That World of Beer though

That place was full of community members all weekend.  Great to have everyone together and having a good time

That place was full of community members all weekend.  Great to have everyone together and having a good time

Obviously contingent on 343 announcements - but will the eLevate roster be playing in anything soon? G4G? Or just waiting till after worlds for roster changes, pro/challenger league, etc? 

Obviously contingent on 343 announcements - but will the eLevate roster be playing in anything soon? G4G? Or just waiting till after worlds for roster changes, pro/challenger league, etc? 

We'd very much like to attend G4G, we'll see how the next few days go

• Upvote (+1) 2

snip

Hey man, Winterfox is one of, if not #1, my favorite eSports teams/brands. The passion you bring to your Rosters and the respective game scenes is truly incredible, you seem to do everything right.

As a passionate Winterfox fan, I'm extremely disappointed to see that you guys were moved off of Main Stage and its even more disappointing considering that technical issues may have very well blocked your chances at Worlds.

I thoroughly hope to see you expand on your Halo team/presence in the future and will always be cheering you guys on.

• Upvote (+1) 3

snip

I'm a Winterfox fan as well since learning more about the organization and seeing the CS:GO Pride "series". I love that kind of thing as it really makes me learn to love the org and the players. I picked Winterfox to make it out of pools because I thought they spent the most time grinding, and I knew they had that one really good OQ which gave me hope. Hopefully details come out about the pro league soon and you guys can qualify, and hopefully you guys can make it to the tournament in a couple weeks as well.

• Upvote (+1) 2

EG is down in the series so far. Really rooting for them; they need to get their mental game up and focus. The skill is all there.

the servers are always trash

Yeah, more often than not.

Just that he has a second nade delay, even Naded commented on it.

Something to think about: If Roy and Lunch do decide to retire after Worlds, what would happen with Snip3down mainly? He would be a highly sought out player, so I can see him landing on any of the top 6 teams (outside of CLG and EG).

Watching EG scrim, and they just sound mad at each other. 

Yeah, I don't think they should be streaming actually.

Something to think about: If Roy and Lunch do decide to retire after Worlds, what would happen with Snip3down mainly? He would be a highly sought out player, so I can see him landing on any of the top 6 teams (outside of CLG and EG).

Where this rumor of Roy and Lbx retiring came from?

I remember he just said on stream that Halo 5 was his last Halo, meaning until Halo 6 launch (so like 2+ years from now).

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know some people thought it was boring to watch people whip out ars and spray in close range engagements but I thought it was super entertaining. It reminded me of call of duty, which is my favorite competitive video game. I really thought this weapon diversity took away from the boredom of drawn out precision weapon fights.

• Upvote (+1) 12
  • Downvote (-1) 9

the servers are always trash

Yeah, more often than not.

Just that he has a second nade delay, even Naded commented on it.

xVPBh51.gif

Something to think about: If Roy and Lunch do decide to retire after Worlds...

I can't imagine that. 

But If it did happen, I'd imagine Snipdown would have zero trouble getting just about any players (except CLG) to come join him on the "new" EG.