CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The show will be much more entertaining with future episodes. We have been asked by fans to ask players more tough questions and we will. Interviewing Mikwen on Saturday. We are trying to find a middle ground of being professional, entertaining, funny, and not piss players off. 

On the length of the shows. We feel under 30 minutes is best. Players don't want to be interviewed for hours and most are happy that we keep it short and sweet. 

As of right now I think we are the only ongoing HCS show on the web. We have a new show every week. Witch is something a lot of HCS shows fail to do. 

I think you should get someone to design you a nice clean logo. Flat simple design is in atm. Threw this together real quick, but someone could do a better job.

hcs_now_logo_example_by_smcveigh92-d993y

• Upvote (+1) 9

Whatever happened to Prototype. He completely disappeared. :wutface:

He streams all the time bro, not sure what's happening with him HCS-wise, probably has something in the works

It was the same as team beyond's pro forums except MLG commented sometimes and then made sure to ignore our suggestions.

If you (pro players) want to keep sanctuary assault in the rotation, raise your hand. (Everyone BUT 2 raise their hand) next event it's taken out.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Whatever happened to Prototype. He completely disappeared. :wutface:

I read everything, I just don't really have anything to say, can't comment on team changes or anything, nothing new with me team wise so I just kinda lurk :) as soon as anything big happens I'll be sure to post more

• Upvote (+1) 4

He streams all the time bro, not sure what's happening with him HCS-wise, probably has something in the works

I have PIECES of something but nothing's official, think in gonna have to wait till the game is out. Being out of the hcs for basically both seasons kinda screwed me. So I think I'm just gonna have to wait and see what I can get when the game comes out to show I basically don't suck lol

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not worth

I don't know. Might be worth for some of the teams that had roster turnover. Getting some LAN time with the new squad is always a good thing.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The last ten or so pages were great.

@@Prototype Triple Kill! Hopefully, MLG or HCS have a ffa. 

High level ffa players always have a good chance of making it onto a solid team. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm actually curious if any full pro teams are going to go to Daytona, maybe 1-2 but thats all in my opinion.

Is it rude to say it might be the only event that optic has a chance at winning in h5? lol

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Well I am sure that IG Daytona will be some fun, and we will get a preview what is to come. Reality, I think it will help HCS. Will help secure some bumps and hiccups with the game that could be possible, and they can only go uphill from there. Really, just look at the event and go up from there. Plus, its right by the beach, so really no complaints about that I wouldn't think.

Also, I know it's the AM scene but been seeing Blaze play a lot with Burton recently, could be a solid up and coming team if they got on a good team. 

• Upvote (+1) 2

I hope some top teams show up, they will have a pretty solid lineup of casters, and it will be a good chance to test the waters with new teams and a new game.

I'm still fairly confident that there will be some kind of H5 exhibition or tournament the weekend before launch though.

Sudds will go, probably get top 3 and be even more pro than they are now

How can they reach a higher level than super pro?

Super Pro 2

This is a super pro that has ascended passed a super pro or you can call this a super pro 2. AND THIS IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SUPER PRO 3

• Upvote (+1) 4

So who is the next big org to get involved with Halo? 

OGuun1xe_400x400.png

One of these big eSport teams will take over Heinz, APG and Pistola's new godsquad.

294px-RootGaming_Logo_Transparent.png

That means we are going to need a lot of new talent and top players coming back for it to look beneficial for these companies.

NaVi_LOGO.jpg

I hope it is not one that started / is involved in Call of Duty. I think the only one I would view as a win would be Faze, just because they are massive. 

NV would probably be good as well. 

Where are TSM and friends? :)

i would love to see tsm branch into halo... at this point i know were repeating this nonstop but why shouldnt these orgs invest... buying super low right now.

Isn't Naded's team probably Envy?

Well, the members of his team has recently followed and been followed back by nV management, so I assume they're nV.

As for KetchupOlaGangster, I hope they're Optic with Formal, but sounds like Formal will only do the 1M event. Otherwise, I could see Fnatic return to the Halo scene.

you guys ever think t2 will turn str8 rippin into some sort of team? he has the reach to acquire sponsors for a team.. just doesnt have the time to invest into playing anymore.....

you guys ever think t2 will turn str8 rippin into some sort of team? he has the reach to acquire sponsors for a team.. just doesnt have the time to invest into playing anymore.....

Doubt it.

Don't think we'll see more than 1 or 2 orgs coming into H5.

The only teams that will be good enough for a top org that don't have one right now are: Heinz's team, Nadeds team, and Contras team. 

Doubt Formal is coming back, so no Optic Nation, no more Denial (probably), and unless Kampy or someone goes for it I doubt Faze will come in.

It'll probably be nV and that's it. 

• Upvote (+1) 1