CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Right? I'm at the bar just pondering what I'm going to do with myself until worlds.

Furiously masturbate, I'd assume.

• Upvote (+1) 6

How was the viewership ??

I think we maxed around ~40k

Furiously masturbate, I'd assume.

Jesus dude. I assumed you'd give me something better than this. I figured this was obvious.

If this is the only argument you have, why bother arguing?

It's a valid argument. You think using the weapons are easy, why can you not get a team and compete? It's easy, anyways. If you don't enjoy it, peace.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

has Hecz dropped Optic and picked up Triggers Pound yet?

You're asking an existential question :kappa:

If Optic is serious they need a whole new roster, including flame.

Maniac grinded his ass of and is one of the Better H5 players right now. Flame should be coach.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Maniac grinded his ass of and is one of the Better H5 players right now. Flame should be coach.

Really? I saw Flame making plays in all of his games this weekend, didn't see much from Maniac at all.

Teams still sleepin on Denial zzzzzzzzz. I thought most of you pay attention to scrim series lol. If it were nV playing as well as Denial has been people would be riding it hard.

YEEEEET

• Upvote (+1) 6

It's a valid argument. You think using the weapons are easy, why can you not get a team and compete? It's easy, anyways. If you don't enjoy it, peace.

Why don't I compete?

Because I don't have time.

However;

I was a 32 in H3 MLG.

I was rank 1 in H5 FFA until I stopped finding games.

If you seriously think my performance has anything to do with the ease of these weapons, there it is. According to you, I've proven my point

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why don't I compete?

Because I don't have time.

However;

I was a 32 in H3 MLG.

I was rank 1 in H5 FFA until I stopped finding games.

If you seriously think my performance has anything to do with the ease of these weapons, there it is. According to you, I've proven my point

You don't have time? Isn't huke a full time high school student? You're not better than these pros. Stop acting like it.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 2

I seriously think teams are missing out not picking up Huke. kid already understands the game and when I've watched him is better than a lot of players. I think regardless before roster locks occur he'll be on a very good team

"Boomba back at it again with the Huke prections"!!

What do ya know, he did end up on a good team before rosterlock whether people knew it or not.

• Upvote (+1) 5

"Boomba back at it again with the Huke prections"!!

What do ya know, he did end up on a good team before rosterlock whether people knew it or not.

The kid is a young god.

In all actuality, all of denial are young God's. It's weird because I hate the denial brand for obvious reasons but I like all these players.

• Upvote (+1) 1

MaNiaC hits some snipes and now he's considered a top Halo 5 player? He's the best one on Optic, I'll give you that. But that's as far as it gets.

• Upvote (+1) 1

The kid is a young god.

In all actuality, all of denial are young God's. It's weird because I hate the denial brand for obvious reasons but I like all these players.

Yes he is, I've lived with him my whole life ;). The team is seriously great, I know Contra taught him a lot in a short period. His willingness to learn/do whatever to get the W is unreal.

I think they need a coach first. Their play was either too defensive or too aggressive. If that coach is flame so be it, but they need to work on countering and breaking setups.

Top fucking lol at "full time high school student". I'm im university with a part time job.

Fuck you if you think I need to be a pro to have an opinion on this game. You are ridiculous.

You seem upset. Relax. Competitive halo is back.

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 5

Top fucking lol at "full time high school student". I'm im university with a part time job.

Fuck you if you think I need to be a pro to have an opinion on this game. You are ridiculous.

lmao for real.

While I don't agree with NavG's opinions the whole "why don't you compete" argument is really dumb

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 2

if we're having this discussion, then 343/MLG  needs to pay off the CLG  contract, and have Optic sponsor Snakebite and co. It would undoubtedly increase the viewership.

Then Flame and co. can play under Optic Nation.

• Downvote (-1) 7