CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Well, who ever gets the Asian teams in the pool will have a free win basically :kappa:

Sudd 1+2 could 2v4 the best Asian team and win LMAO
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Wtf is the difference between a pool and a group?

A pool is a preliminary stage where the actual groups are drawn from.

Ok I messed up again lmao here is one that works

Group A

CLG (Pool A ) NA #1

Aftermath (Pool B ) Asia

Epsilon (Pool C ) EMEA

Renegades (Pool D ) NA #2

Group B

Chosen LATAM

Denial NA #1

Fab EMEA

Noble NA #2

Group C

Infused EMEA

Exile ANZ

Evil Geniuses NA #1

Team Liquid NA #2

Group D

Immunity ANZ

Excel EMEA

Allegiance NA #1

Triggers Pound NA #2

In fact I think it will look exactly like this but the 5-8 NA teams (RNG, TL, TP, Noble) can be interchangeable, as well as EG and Allegiance.

If it's one thing I've taken from this weekend's games/seedings and looking at the pools, it's going to be hard as shit for a none NA team to make it out of groups.

Best case scenario appears to be Infused's 1st seed giving them lower ranked NA teams but also getting lucky and drawing the ASIA team.

WORLDS IS GOING TO BE WILD

• Upvote (+1) 2

Attended season 2 finals and I'm with you. The Burbank ESL studio can literally only hold 150 or so people as an audience. Hardly a venue worthy of the spectacle that will be the $2.5 million Halo World Championship Finals. :lxthul:

Che did say limited tickets :/

I hope 343 don't fiddle with the setup and leave it as is. MLG did a great job besides the sound problem on day 1.

If it's one thing I've taken from this weekend's games/seedings and looking at the pools, it's going to be hard as shit for a none NA team to make it out of groups.

Best case scenario appears to be Infused's 1st seed giving them lower ranked NA teams but also getting lucky and drawing the ASIA team.

WORLDS IS GOING TO BE WILD

What time is it where you're at Mr simms

What time is it where you're at Mr simms

1:30, went to bed at 4AM for the last 2 days and now can't sleep...

1:30, went to bed at 4AM for the last 2 days and now can't sleep...

Feel free to fly to Columbus and join us for some beers. :simms:

Trying to mod that halo chat gave me PTSD

I don't see the point of even trying when the chat is flying by.

I hope 343 don't fiddle with the setup and leave it as is. MLG did a great job besides the sound problem on day 1.

Of course they will.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Today was really hype.  Aside from the tech issues on Friday everything seemed to go pretty well.

Match ups today were hyped an full of surprises.  Wasn't really expecting Denial to come out like they did today but that 7 game series was bonkers.  Feel for AE though.  A lot of us want Naded to get that 1st W.

EG.  Idek.  GGs though.

CLG held it down.  Kind of thought when Denial got them 2-2 it was going to sway in favor of Denial, but CLG shut it down.  

Overall best event in quite some time.  Views were good...with or without the green wall.  

Hope players that didn't make worlds grind this off season(looking at you optic squad.)

Something tells me that next year is going to be great.  Looking forward to possible meta changes/balances for next season.  Hopefully it'll give people something new to complain about.

I don't see the point of even trying when the chat is flying by.

Twitch chat is normally horrible but with no mods it's intolerable

Some guy posted a giant picture of hitler in the chat...

Worth it imo, there's some big time idiots out there

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Of course they will.

:wutface: :wutface: :wutface:

Twitch chat is normally horrible but with no mods it's intolerable

Some guy posted a giant picture of hitler in the chat...

Worth it imo, there's some big time idiots out there

Yeah, Twitch chat is the source of idiocy, but it's not worth stressing about that nonsense.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyway that I see it, the group stage of World's is going to be hectic. Epsilon as a #2 seed is a wildcard. I still think they are the best team out of Europe, and whatever group they are in will be interesting to see. I feel for Renegades, it looks like any draw they get is going to be hell. 

Loving the tournament but its still a shame that the sniper is so much easier to use in H5. Just takes away from the hype and everything

Again though, still really enjoying the whole event

• Upvote (+1) 1

Loving the tournament but its still a shame that the sniper is so much easier to use in H5. Just takes away from the hype and everything

i dont agree at all. it was so much easier to line up a shot in h3 due to the shitty range on br and the auto aim in reach and halo 4 was second to none!

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1