CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This doesn't make a lot of sense to me.

I believe its like the World Cup. Those arent the pools theyre playing in. Its the pools they draw from? Im not sure though.

Can you imagine if CLG, EG, and Denial all got drawn into the same group?  :wutface:

Edit: Seems like people don't realize, groups are created from 1 team from each pool. These aren't the groups.

This. If I remember correctly teams will be drawn randomly in a way through these groups to form for pool play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This. If I remember correctly teams will be drawn randomly in a way through these groups to form for pool play.

Yes and no more than 2 NA teams in each group I believe. 

You guys are going to think I am crazy but what if Evil Geniuses threw their match. Looking at it from the outside in, I would want to be in group C. They knew Allegiance would be in their group and they wouldn't have to face them in their group. Knocking out any group in Group D is highly probable for them. And the chances of them getting grouped with Denial or CLG is only a 25 percent chance.

• Downvote (-1) 12

You're a member on a halo esports forum and didn't realize there was an event this weekend? This was one of the biggest events in halo history bro! Haha.

Should be a rebroadcast on the Halo twitch channel.

Yeah, I'm not hardcore into Halo eSports. I used to watch a lot back in the Halo 3 days but I'm just getting back into it.

...I have no valid excuse lol. I knew there was something upcoming but I never bothered to check the date of the event for some reason.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys are going to think I am crazy but what if Evil Geniuses threw their match. Looking at it from the outside in, I would want to be in group C. They knew Allegiance would be in their group and they wouldn't have to face them in their group. Knocking out any group in Group D is highly probable for them. And the chances of them getting grouped with Denial or CLG is only a 25 percent chance.

Please stop

Everything about this post is wrong.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I missed the post-match hype.

Did they announce where World's is?

Hollywood.

I view tea-bagging in Halo like touchdown endzone celebrations in football. They are just part of making a huge play. And fans go crazy over them.

• Upvote (+1) 7
  • Downvote (-1) 1

snakebite looks like he can look into other dimensions thanks to Lazr focus

have my upvote, high as a kite and this comment fucking killed me 

Sudd1 held a poll, Strongholds vs King of the hill.

280 votes in its 59-41 in favour of King of the hill. Surprising tbh

Theyve been struggling in scrims after x games. 

Halo Championship World Groups:

Pool A

CLG (#1 NA)

Team Infused (#1 EMEA)

Chosen Squad (#1 LA)

Team Immunity (#1 ANZ)

Pool B

Denial (#2 NA)

Aftermath (#1 Asia)

exceL eSports (#2 EMEA)

Team Exile (#2 ANZ)

Pool C