CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

theres only been two events. How are they not a top 2 team when they're the only ones to take a game off CLG in bracket play?

they were top 2 at this tournament

huge leap to try to say anything else yet

• Upvote (+1) 1

trying to decide what was more impressive between Contra's ninja on Royal2 and Bubu's camo play like

larrydavid2.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

trying to decide what was more impressive between Contra's ninja on Royal2 and Bubu's camo play like

larrydavid2.gif

That camo play was beautiful, have to give it to him.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I wouldn't call Denial a top 2 team but they surely put up a bigger fight against CLG than EG did and beat ALG who many had top 3. In a double elimination tourney I think It's EG meeting CLG in the Finals after beating Denial in losers. There are multiple teams that have shown they can play at a top 4 level.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Denail was the winners in my heart and that's all that counts

• Upvote (+1) 7

Bubu showing seasoned vets how to use camo. Camo plays have been an absolute fail outside of that play this weekend.

Denial proved they're miles ahead of Renegades. Bubu Dubu was really good throughout the tourney. Had so much fun watching this tourney. Can't wait for Worlds. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Pretty shitty that no one clapped for CLG - they played well.

Agreed, I was cheering for Denial like everyone in the crowd, but you don't leave your NA champs standing there in silence. Everyone just looks bad. CLG deserver better after so many great games and plays this weekend. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

You think Denial players can get chairs now?

I am still really sad at no Ogre at worlds but I really love the new players really refreshing.

5-8 75k

3-4 250k

2 500k

1 1m

So no consolidation there either?

Hats off to Denial. They're the real fkn deal. Excited to watch them again. On another note, I don't see EG ever beating CLG in a tournament series again.

:intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:  :intel:

Burbank is a town over from Hollywood. ESL Studio/offices are in Burbank.

Take this for what it is. Could just be a central location to production equipment and staff. Could be at the studio(Though if I recall, the studios are WAY WAY WAY too small for a World Championship event).

Just a tid bit of info for you guys.

:intel: :intel: :intel: :intel: :intel: :intel: :intel: :intel: