CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

looking like it's a wrap. even if this goes to game seven, denial cant hang with clg when it comes to slayer

Eden slayer used to be CLG's worst gametype. I don't want that to happen, they might actually lose the tourny if it does.

Regardless of what happens here this has been one hell of a fun event to watch. Worlds hype in full effect!

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not going to lie, my favorite teams getting knocked out has bummed me out a lot more than I thought it would.

Enough of this crap man no one gives a fuck except like 2 people here

First time I have ever brought that up. You can do anything you want when winning and I won't care, but you're getting spanked and you do that? Come on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Eden slayer used to be CLG's worst gametype. I don't want that to happen, they might actually lose the tourny if it does.

If it gets to game 7 blue side wins. CLG has to win game 6 or lose

Is this the first time we heard crowd noise on stream?

Nah. I've heard it a bunch all weekend. Definitely the loudest its been, but its been there.

No?

No

Sarcasm? Crowd is pretty loud.

Nah. I've heard it a bunch all weekend. Definitely the loudest its been, but its been there.

I'm going to blame my roku, been watching 80% of the weekend and just tuned on the desktop and heard it. Weird.

• Upvote (+1) 2