CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Even if Denial doesn't end up winning, they are going to take so much away from this event. I expect them to be a serious threat at worlds.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Strong side is a good caster. At the beginning of the series he said denial was going to have some serious nerves, but the longer they can make the series the better chance they'll have. The nerves will subside. He was right.

That's a prediction, that's not commentating.

These guys are to good for the Denial Org. Only org that doesn't deserve any success in the Halo scene. Oh well

Denial is the real deal.  

This has been one of the better events I've watched in a really long time.

Scuf...XDXDXD

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I know everyone loves Huke and he has been VERY impressive but my opinion MVP is Bubu. That kid is INSANE. The most consistent of them all. 

yeah I was on the Contra/Devon hype train long before this event and believed in the hype about Huke from cod fans but Bubu has really impressed me the most. Has been solid every series of the event so far 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone know who Denial has lost to in the OQs and what their previous rosters were for them? Really interested in seeing the history of this squad. Pretty sure Contra/Devonator have been a cornerstone though (Don't think they were named Denial for most of the season)

Bit random but I always remember BubuDubu from a Ryanoob game review in Reach, his gamertag stayed with me and knew he'd make it big one day lol.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I love how people were basically giving the winner of EG/CLG the automatic win in the final, and complained about ALG having an easy road to finals. Denial is showing that they ARE a top 2 team

Let us not get carried away here. While Denial showed up to this event, it is just one event.  I feel like people are jumping the gun way too quick on these guys. Didn't EG 3-0 them? Yet, they are a top 2 team? Seems a bit premature to me. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Anyone know who Denial has lost to in the OQs and what their previous rosters were for them? Really interested in seeing the history of this squad. Pretty sure Contra/Devonator have been a cornerstone though (Don't think they were named Denial for most of the season)

they used to be on noble with penguin and rayne