CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

This is legit insane now, I thought Denial would get this far but crumble in front of CLG, I wonder if CLG expected a fight this hard. 

Not gonna lie, I would love to see CLG get 2nd again after dropping 2gre. The irony. 

• Upvote (+1) 5

I have to admit: while I wanted Denial to lose since they knocked out Naded and his team, I do love a close final series, and as a neutral, I love this back and forth. 

Well this sucks. AE would have been a more interesting finals. Nerves are getting to Denial

I take this back

• Upvote (+1) 5

dude who expected this Denial squad to show up like this???????????................No one  :lxthul:  

I love how people were basically giving the winner of EG/CLG the automatic win in the final, and complained about ALG having an easy road to finals. Denial is showing that they ARE a top 2 team

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know everyone loves Huke and he has been VERY impressive but my opinion MVP is Bubu. That kid is INSANE. The most consistent of them all. 

contra is most consistent

Strong side is a good caster. At the beginning of the series he said denial was going to have some serious nerves, but the longer they can make the series the better chance they'll have. The nerves will subside. He was right.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I know everyone loves Huke and he has been VERY impressive but my opinion MVP is Bubu. That kid is INSANE. The most consistent of them all. 

This.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Huke is getting all the hype but everyone on Denial has been just as good as Huke. Contra is an extremely solid objective player, Bubu plays both roles, and Dev is solid support. Of course huke seems to be the slayer.

• Downvote (-1) 1