CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

e, as a team, when we were still together a few days before @@aPG and I left, were going to leave Denial because we got more excuses as to why we wouldn't be paid for a while again. We knew it was nonsense and decided that even though we were owed $3000 for representing Denial in July and at Season 2 Finals (a lot of exposure, as far as Halo goes), it'd be best for us to leave. Honestly though, Robby calling APG and I ******** (and spelling it wrong) after hearing about us leaving really exemplifies the kind of person we were dealing with.

I am just catching up on all of this now - I kind of just rambled on and didn't expect this post to be this long. Sorry guys.

Wow.

If the contract doesn't say that each player has to promote a sponsor x number of times, then I think the org is at fault and should pay up.

Being too vague is just asking for issues later on. I haven't seen the contract, but I highly doubt the 'CEO' was specific enough about what the players needed to do regarding promotions. Or am I missing something else?

Also, hello everyone I'm Jorge and I'm a lurker.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Great reading.

The thing I find saddest is that it's probably just not worth it for the former Denial team members to go after the $1000 plus owed to each of them.  A lawsuit is out of the question because of the time and fees.  It wouldn't probably even be worth the time it would take to put together a small claims case. 

In short, the Denial CEO will get away with it, and that fucking sucks. 

I did find it amusing how a self-named CEO and a serial entrepreneur didn't understand basic concepts of float and cash management. To pass on the burden to the last outlet (in this case the player / employee) even if a sponsor was making delayed payments is quite surprising. I thought the CEO was making an investment, but I guess it was after his other investment in new Burberry watch "toys" was made...

Or maybe get one less dog...so you can afford a couple grand in your cash balance? Can't even get a basic LOC in place? No, you don't need to be a CEO to know this shit....

Just simple lolz....if you're an employee and you see your CEO flashing watches and what looks to be a moderately priced car on social media but you didn't receive your paycheck, yikes! if you're a "CEO" and you don't think your employees are performing and schedule something but pull a noshow, yikes!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Please Optic Nation Halo w/ APG, Formal, Heinz, Ola

:prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:  :prayers:

REALLY hope this works out but it's seeming more and more unlikely.

Kinda anxious to see what Enable considers to be a significantly larger prize pool for BLOPS this time around. Making me nervous as fuck for Halo :/

Hiiiiiii Jorge

What's good man?

Hello Jorge. I love your office building painting of the Dunder Mifflin Scranton branch. :D

I'm glad you like it. Definitely one of the greatest TV shows ever.

CLG top 2

• Upvote (+1) 2

It would be so funny if the pros take this to small claims court and end up on judge Judy

Kappa

Pretty sure it wouldn't be worth flying out to LA for all of them.

Ringnalda knows the situation perfectly well. Shady. He'll pay for it eventually. 

Thanks for your support! If you have the time make sure to let @EvilGeniuses and @MonsterGaming know of my great work! If not that's fine too and enjoy the rest of your day and enjoy that energy boost, thanks for choosing Monster!

I heard that the method of getting the most of all of the fresh memes on the forums these days is to browse them from the crystal clear display and low response rate of a Benq monitor.

• Upvote (+1) 1

"Yes we paid late a few times because had issues keeping sponsors happy because of lack of engagement by the players."

I remember the sponsors getting extremely upset with Denial because they were under the assumption that Clayster was under contract when in fact he was not and he decided to leave to go to Faze. We know you sold Clayster to these companies to acquire sponsors. I also remember that KontrolFreek only cared about Clayster cause he actually used them and was not as concerned about anyone else using them. I remember having this discussion with you and Ray before. So all of that had nothing to do with us.

*For some reason the quote didn't work correctly... I don't know how to forum.*

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I'm sorry,

I don't mean to turn this into a he said she said type thing... I'll refrain from continuing.

Anyways, here's to Halo 5! :D