CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

That's what I'm talking about Royal2. We need a wig emote for beyond. So happy to see this after thinking he was the best individual in H5 

LOMGGdskfmdlskfslkmdf Royal 2

NOOOOOOOOOOOO Im working and I have the HCS in the background wasnt watching but all I could hear is Benson squealing like a pig. Had to of been unreal. I have watched Benson cast CoD and when he squeals you know its goooood. Damn

Do you guys really want the sniper to be that easy to use? Yeah its exciting and shit, but that shit wouldn't be happening in Halo 3. Absolutely no real risk of picking up the snipe in this game.

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 15

So any team that loses the series today does that mean they don't make it to worlds? Or is this for who wins this tournament? What's the payout for this weekend?

So any team that loses the series today does that mean they don't make it to worlds? Or is this for who wins this tournament? What's the payout for this weekend?

all the teams playing are already in worlds

Any team playing today is already in Worlds. Top 8 from this tournament goes to worlds. Today is all about prize money and pride.

All teams playing today made worlds, as well as Noble and TL.

Every team that made it to today has already secured a spot at Worlds. Today is just about prize money. Total prize pool is I believe $50,000, 1st  place gets $20,000 and can't remember the rest

Royal 2 is just in another level for Halo 5. Absolutely digusting.

He almost made Benson drop the F bomb on stream FFS lmao.. "Are you Fff...kidding me?!" Hahaha