CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Yeah I don't know what I was thinking when I said that lol. Still hasnt hit me how good denial is. I'm sure huke and contra would at least get offers from other teams after all this is over.

Im sure theres gonna be a huge roster shuffle after Champs is over.

Hey guys, here is a trailer for a new movie starring Huke:

9ZFmFbK.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5

But you're right. The game is fine. The game is fun. Lets play 3 more years of this game without diverting from the launch settings. I dare you guys.

Ok. 

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 2

These aren't the actual pools for pool play. Just the groups that the pools will be drawn from, each pool will have a random team from each group.

pool play at worlds only determines seeding, or is it going to be top 2 enters bracket play?

Allegiance guaranteed top 4 without playing EG, CLG, LG, RNG, Denial or NV. Seems legit.

top seed has light schedule, news at 11

• Upvote (+1) 5

Allegiance guaranteed top 4 without playing EG, CLG, LG, RNG, Denial or NV. Seems legit.

Yeah, Allegiance accidentally seed 1 and 3rd place at Xgames :kappa:

top seed has light schedule, news at 11

I've always wanted that phrase to be updated to: News at 10 or News at 9. 11 is way too late.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Seems legit to me ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Upvote (+1) 1

Professional response. Gives me 0 reason other than "well it didn't happen this time", and then you go on to talk about my "incessant whining" and "dirty diaper babies" while trying to sound like you're "responding".

My "incessant whining" contributed more than your professional grade memes, I can assure you.

But you're right. The game is fine. The game is fun. Lets play 3 more years of this game without diverting from the launch settings. I dare you guys.

tumblr_lcur4qHcBl1qcefp8.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Gets negged despite their seed coming from best of 3 single elim online tournaments, where they took free wins every chance they got...Did what I could to get that post out of the red.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why don't you just post your videos through that thread Lenox posted? If you already have then I apologize

We have had numerous discussions with the content staff at 343i in person and email in the last year, we have offered everything from our video database for them. Not sure much more we can really do.

For everyone, read my tweet: it has to go through the proper channels.

1) How am I suppose to play the videos listed? Rip them off of youtube? I need a video file in the proper specs.

2) Is the music copyrighted? I can't tell. The people who watch these videos when submitted can tell.

You can't expect progress if you're not willing to follow the process. There are bigger things at stake than playing the latest and greatest.

It would help to reply to emails we have sent.

• Upvote (+1) 3