CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

If addy really is an issue the first person I would suspect is APG >,>

Im jk but seriously when they put him up on the face cam he kind of creeps me out lol.

Completely nutty. Even though Flamesword only started making content when he joined OpTic and not before. Then again, what do I know. Everyone here knows everything about this community. 

Flamesword did have the Red Bull endorsement. Hecz knew he was a marketable dude.

I'm done with this but just think about what you're saying. He picked up a Halo player to coach his CoD team. He could have anyone but he chose a Halo professional? You thought I was far fetched? Also, check his content, the fitness thing was a group decision with Nadeshot, Scump and BigT. This was after he joined. Not hired to train them. Jesus.

Think about what you're saying, lmao. You are telling me HCS made some under the table deal with Optic to get viewers for unannounced events and planted Flamesword on Optic? Flamesword is a redbull sponsored player along with Nadeshot. They probably talked about it at a redbull event and went from there.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm done with this but just think about what you're saying. He picked up a Halo player to coach his CoD team. He could have anyone but he chose a Halo professional? You thought I was far fetched? Also, check his content, the fitness thing was a group decision with Nadeshot, Scump and BigT. This was after he joined. Not hired to train them. Jesus.

stop with the conspiracy theorys.....it doesn't matter at all how optic came to get a halo team. Not one bit

I'd love to see a Denial win here, but they need to hold their composure.

Think about what you're saying, lmao. You are telling me HCS made some under the table deal with Optic to get viewers for unannounced events and planted Flamesword on Optic? Flamesword is a redbull sponsored player along with Nadeshot. They probably talked about it at a redbull event and went from there.

Please, stop. He hung out with Optic for about a year to a year and a half before H2A. H2A was clearly in development. The OpTic team for the H2A event was stacked. Aries, Snip3down, Ola and Flame. Hecz clearly picked Flame because maybe he knew about him through the Red Bull sponsorship. It really isn't hard to grasp. 

• Downvote (-1) 1

The Denial hype train probably needs to slow down just a little.

CUS WE ON THAT LIQUID HYPE NOW

Liiquid are good, but I'm just not a fan.

Something not really mentioned is how 50% of Liquid came from Scummy Denial. Good for Heinz and APG to make it out of that dumpster fire.