CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Time for Hecz to work on a dream team for the pro league. First step: Flamesword at coach

• Upvote (+1) 2

I know someone posted this earlier, but shit, once World's is over, I am pumped from Rostermania V2 (AS LONG AS NINJA ZE DOGG STAYS TOGETHER)

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just wasted potential across the board, I'm still pissed they took that month off at launch. Don't care how much they practiced recently. If you care that little then and this happens it's hard to feel bad. I'm a fan of the OpTic brand and this just pisses me off with having everything for you available.

Ahhhh

They took 1 month off ? WOW

Maybe just my salt levels being high here, but Naded taunting in this game when it doesn't matter to either team anymore seems like bad sportsmanship.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

"Optic play for pride, and go for a 3-2 win to get into bracket play-- Oh no they don't it doesn't matter anymore."

giphy.gif

Doubt that they win more than 1, if any. They look super deflated. 

The rock/metal hype music as games kick off is the best one.

Nothing beats building the hype for a shit map except extremely rock style music, angles of the map that you would only see in a free camera, and epic pan shots that we really don't give a fuck about.

Took a leaf out of the CoD book there.

• Downvote (-1) 2

Rockets and Sniper and still can't win...wtf

Maniac died by grenades. ALG must have thrown some crazy ass nades to get that kill. Wish we saw that PoV

• Upvote (+1) 1

Time for Hecz to work on a dream team for the pro league. First step: Flamesword at coach

Flame is too stubborn, he dissed all Garys suggestions.
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Just wasted potential across the board, I'm still pissed they took that month off at launch. Don't care how much they practiced recently. If you care that little then and this happens it's hard to feel bad. I'm a fan of the OpTic brand and this just pisses me off with having everything for you available.

Ahhhh

Seeing how much it meant to them now, it's so weird they slept on the grind so hard initially. Even after the poor online qualifier results started, I still got the impression Flame and Maniac didn't wake up properly until Assault and Stellur abandoned ship. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

I hope optic still wins the series. If they do that they still prove that they are good enough to beat the best.

Ahhhh

I got passed the slow start, it was when their team actually started practicing and got crapped on and no changes were made.  They sat back and waited to make any team changes and Hecz gave full trust to Flame and Maniac to figure it out instead of stepping in.

Like you said, they have everything available but just never had any sense of urgency.

Stream went from 40k to 25k

As soon as they said OpTic didn't make it, all the OpTic fans left.

I just hope Hecz doesn't drop the squad because they are good dudes and they've gotten substantially better the last 2 weeks

• Upvote (+1) 6

Seeing how much it meant to them now, it's so weird they slept on the grind so hard initially. Even after the poor online qualifier results started, I still got the impression Flame and Maniac didn't wake up properly until Assault and Stellur abandoned ship. 

Don't see how they can keep this team for league.  Just better teams with higher ceilings out there.  Also, didn't Flame say a duo (Royal2/Snakebite?) approached him at launch to team and he said he rather be with Maniac and Assault? So sad.

So can the Optic brand pick up Triggers Pound now? I just want that optic brand at worlds for those viewers, call me greedy.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Optic weren't hungry enough in the beginning. Everyone was too comfortable.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Don't see how they can keep this team for league.  Just better teams with higher ceilings out there.  Also, didn't Flame say a duo (Royal2/Snakebite?) approached him at launch to team and he said he rather be with Maniac and Assault? So sad.

I think he was trying to swing that but ultimately Royal 2 and Snake declined

• Upvote (+1) 1

Not really. The entire optic organization easily has 5mil+ followers. We only get an extra 10k

Well yeah, you consider that 10k relative to the amount of viewers Halo has, not the amount of Twitter followers Optic has. 10k is a 20-35% increase for Halo.

• Upvote (+1) 2