CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Just a question, I saw in the timer that the next game is Liquid VS EG. I thought Both of them won their pools so shouldn't they get a 2nd pool finisher? I can't find answers anywhere!

We have to rejoice again that MLG changed it from BO3 to BO5 - it would have been horrible.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Still don't get the hype around Optic as a team.. No offence obviously to any fans, but its just irritable when you say one thing wrong about Optic and you get blacklisted and put on Deadpools naughty list.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This got -15 rep, you guys all jumped ship pretty quick. lol i thought we were the 2gre goat fans?

Something tells me that post was initially something else.

Still don't get the hype around Optic as a team.. No offence obviously to any fans, but its just irritable when you say one thing wrong about Optic and you get blacklisted and put on Deadpools naughty list.

we like feeding off their fanbase mainly

i also love the players (except chaser, don't know much about him but i'm sure he's cool) and they've improved a lot

Nothing would make me happier than seeing Optic beat Allegiance 3-0/3-1 this series to advance (Sorry, Naded. No disrespect.) I know the odds, but still. Having the Optic fanbase backing Halo is so great.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

we like feeding off their fanbase mainly

i also love the players (except chaser, don't know much about him but i'm sure he's cool) and they've improved a lot

Re-reading, I mostly mean the organisation itself. The team they have with Maniac and Flamesword is great to see, but the fanbase their organisation has just makes me cringe.

LOLOL they should have these analysts sitting down, like most sports analysts...the height differences make it look very awkward

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sometimes I feel like analysts just talk out their ass. Has Ghost never watched ALG before? They are one of the most disciplined teams around, so they also have loads of resilience.

I told ALL of you that nV sucked.

Stop trying to turn it around to state that the only reason they lost is because the game is "easy" or some sh*t.  Get out of here with that sh*t.  Freaking pathetic.

Huke is one of the most talented console FPS players on the planet.  No shit he beat a 30-year old 2gre and washed-up Ola.  "But-but-but National Champions...".

Read my past fucking posts, moron. I said that nV deserved to lose.

• Downvote (-1) 3

Very hard to compare pre-Reach Halo skill to post-Reach Halo skill. Its a legitimate point that experience doesn't matter as much because the games are so wildly different. You see the same thing in the Starcraft scene to a much larger degree where many of the best BW pros struggled in SC2. Not to mention we are playing with  sprint,radar, automatics, ADS, and on large non-Haloish maps. 

We all want to see Optic do it, but I think deep down we know they don't have the best chance here.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Hate towey trying to look at the plus points of having bigt as a coach. Almost discredits how much he does himself imo

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

つ ◕_◕ ༽つOPTIC TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つOPTIC TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つOPTIC TAKE MY ENERGY

༼ つ ◕_つ ◕_◕ ༽つOPTIC TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つOPTIC TAKE MY ENERGY

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つOPTIC TAKE MY ENERGY ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ◕ ༽つ .

:simms: 

Papa Johns

Such a sick gif in your sig.  I skated throughout all of my teens and have been getting the urge to pick it back up again, however falling now that I'm a fair bit older and no longer 140lbs is making me think twice haha.