CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The casting team is so goooood today. We just need Sims and Wonderboy to complete it :D

From what I read,winner of this match has to play CLG in Quarter Finals. 

Semi-Finals. CLG/RNG is the other QF in this half of the bracket.

28e1dbbec3.png

Barring a 3-0 Optic win, the other two QF matchups will be Allegiance/Noble and EG/TP.

• Upvote (+1) 2

From what I read,winner of this match has to play CLG in Quarter Finals. 

Semi-Finals but yeah I see it now. I didn't realize Denial was getting Liquid.

"Come P with me" was also a great callout.

When I hear girls say that at the club, I will reply, " You go P1 ill go P2"

#HaloWC is the number one trend in Columbus

v6aAHmk.gif

Queue everyone posting "it's actually the #1 trend worldwide!" without realizing they have tailored trends on.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I'm not saying nV didn't deserve to lose or they played flawless. All I'm saying is that when a CoD pro 3-1's a national champ that says something about how easy the game is to pick up.

Formal and Enable picked up CoD because they switched when those games had a shorter skill gap. Had they tried to compete in MW2 or BO1 they wouldn't have gotten anywhere.

Ogre 2 was a national champion in a different game. A game that isn't Halo 5. Many years ago.

Huke has more Halo 5 game hours than most people in the top 16. Dude was grinding this game before he even had a team. Don't tell me he doesn't want it or deserve it as much as anyone, because he does.

RIPLOGIC

• Upvote (+1) 8
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Why would a winner of a group play a winner of another group?? winners should player 2nd place of another group either pre chosen or by a draw.

They face off in the semis

I'm not saying nV didn't deserve to lose or they played flawless. All I'm saying is that when a CoD pro 3-1's a national champ that says something about how easy the game is to pick up.

Formal and Enable picked up CoD because they switched when those games had a shorter skill gap. Had they tried to compete in MW2 or BO1 they wouldn't have gotten anywhere.

Gotta say that I disagree entirely. I don't see this as an issue with H5's skill gap, I see this as a testament to Huke and squad's abilities as players. You make it sound like Huke just wandered into the arena and hopped on stage; Denial has been grinding for weeks. On top of that, I'd argue that H5 has the biggest skill gap that we've seen in a Halo title in a while.

As much as I'd like to see nV at Worlds, it's young guns like Denial that help carry the future of competitive Halo. They performed, nV didn't, it's as simple as that. Past championships don't matter in the present.

• Upvote (+1) 1

This pool play crap is confusing as fuck. I miss the simple double elimination bracket.

Not really.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Strongside a great caster, glad to see him there.

Side, Ghost, Puckett, i'm salivating over these guys breaking down games and casting, loving it:)

I told ALL of you that nV sucked.

Stop trying to turn it around to state that the only reason they lost is because the game is "easy" or some sh*t.  Get out of here with that sh*t.  Freaking pathetic.

Huke is one of the most talented console FPS players on the planet.  No shit he beat a 30-year old 2gre and washed-up Ola.  "But-but-but National Champions...".

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 3

This pool play crap is confusing as fuck. I miss the simple double elimination bracket.

Pool play is definitely more familiar for sports fans compared to double elim. The real problem with pool play is that you can have irrelevant games to finish up the pool like the nV-wfx game

Ogre 2 still the GOAT!

This got -15 rep, you guys all jumped ship pretty quick. lol i thought we were the 2gre goat fans?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Dancing spartans will make some great gifs