CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Green Wall can still beat Allegiance.

:prayers:

They can try

6NIZHZk.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Strongsides pronunciation of Huke has changed more times this series than my sensitivity for Halo games since 2008.

• Upvote (+1) 5

Anyone else notice the amount of applause EG received vs Denial for the flag cap?

Lots of EG fans here. Also a decent amount rooting for the underdog, though.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Next season I see Huke and Lifestyle both on teams that are contenders. Been really impressed with them this weekend. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Any idea how Allegiance have been looking this tournament? Have their wins been sweeps or? 

They are 6-2 for the weekend.

EDIT:  Liquid is the only undefeated team in pool play.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Huke has said himself that it is pronounced like "hooke" not heuke

I mean just in this Truth game Pucket and Side have said it 2 different ways multiple times now lol

Just got home from work what did i miss today? any other matches tonight?

You missed the GOAT getting knocked out :(

Optic have to 3-0 Allegiance to go through on a tie breaker, that would give them 6 wins total.

Allegiance already have 6 wins so just need to take 1 game from Optic to qualify and top the group even if they lose the series.

Triggers Pound's 3-0 gives them 7 wins total so they are guaranteed qualification.

Maybe if they didn't get 3-0d on day one Optic would have a chance but surely it's not going to happen.

Yea, EG throwing this match.......c'mon now. You're talking about 3 of the most competitive players in Halo. Why would any champion want to duck any other team while trying to win a major tournament?