CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Hyook.

Its really not that hard.  The CoD casters all called him "Hooke" for some reason.

Huke himself has explicitly stated that this is the wrong pronunciation.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Call me crazy, but if this series is indicative of what young guns can do at a LAN, then the future looks pretty bright to me. 

I swear players are just cracking under the pressure with rockets. They are not that hard to use but people have been blowing it constantly this event.

They are trying to impress Puckett :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

Seriously tho how do you pronounce Huke? CoD players say it the other way, who's right here? 

Hoook. He said so himself in an interview. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hyook.

Its really not that hard. The CoD casters all called him "Hooke" for some reason.

Pretty sure the casters here confirmed it is pronounced hook

Even though the venue isnt huge it's still cool to hear the crowd.

Also, Puckett + Side >

Meant to ask you guys. How is the crowd coming across on the stream? Pretty loud in person.

Seriously tho how do you pronounce Huke? CoD players say it the other way, who's right here? 

Huke has said himself that it is pronounced like "hooke" not heuke

The crazy thing is, is that Denial is playing well.

These games are not chaotic at all. Denial is just playing really smart, and with amazing mechanics.

They can go far if they stick together.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Snipedown shouldn't of been allowed to go off like that against kids under 18. Its practically illegal how he fucked them that bad.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Call me crazy, but if this series is indicative of what young guns can do at a LAN, then the future looks pretty bright to me. 

No. Ogre 2 must play until he's 90 if Halo ever wants to be successful.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

Holding 2 points and spawn trapping the other team seems like a way better option than 3 capping.

EG just showed how powerful the 3 cap is and CLG have been showing it in scrims for a while

CoD community must feel bad losing a player like Huke, kids a fucking talent to keep an eye on. Might not be a top player yet but come Halo WC he can be a real player to watch.

Unfortunately it seems like a lot of the narrative is not "aw we lost a great talent" but "lol look at our player wrecking the best Halo pros after playing for 2 months".

Which misses a lot of nuance, obviously, and I'm sure it's mostly trollbait, but still.

Unfortunately it seems like a lot of the narrative is not "aw we lost a great talent" but "lol look at our player wrecking the best Halo pros after playing for 2 months".

Which misses a lot of nuance, obviously, and I'm sure it's mostly trollbait, but still.

We can say that though about the likes of Enable, Formal and Crimsix who all came from Halo and tore up the CoD scene as some of the best names now.

• Upvote (+1) 1