CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

The girl with the purple hair is cute as fuck.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Are there any H2 pros left?

Edit: Naded doh!

Naded, Roybox, Victory X

Roy/Box/Victory/Naded

I'm also pretty sure Ace, Hysteria and Snip3down were pretty good at H2 but not top 8

giphy.gif

Look, I understand why they're being posted, but real talk ... 75% of these memes are lazy and/or fucking garbage, please stop clogging up the thread

upvotegis2.gif

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Empty folder? Son, I've been preparing for this all year

JQrHWyN.gif

You're a mighty foe ATP, but I shall meme 'til my final breath in battle

p2zJSEB.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

It's a compliment to be honest because we are now known as that.

When it comes to Halo, Team Beyond is "the" forums. Everyone knows what he meant.  :puckett:

• Upvote (+1) 1

So you are saying there is no skill involved in knowing how to effectively use each weapon on the map? If that takes no skill then what does that say about NV because they were terrible at it.

There's no skill involved in crouching around corners with autos waiting for people to pop up on you radar.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 2

puckett is the goat he makes halo feel real again...he must be at worlds and should cast every series 

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Cloud and Hysteria were also at least semipros in H2 near the end.

Cloud won the FFA championship in 07 IIRC

So I come home to find that Envy was 3-0'd and isn't qualifying?

I wan't my reps back.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 1

There's no skill involved in crouching around corners with autos waiting for people to pop up on you radar.

There's a thread here where this is repeated ad nauseum. Can't quite remember the name.

• Upvote (+1) 1

there's a difference between skill and respect. 2gre has earned everyone's respect because of his history and no one is saying these new players deserve that same respect. and also, a lot of these "young players" have been playing for years and have worked just as hard as a lot of other "veterans". downplaying new players' success because they haven't won as many tournaments is pretty pathetic

Not downplaying their success, if they are better, then they are better. Just saying that people can't honestly be serious when they say that some of these player's stories are even remotely the same as some of these older players. Get real.

Huke's story =/= Naded's story

One player clearly has put in more time, effort, sacrifice, etc. Huke has a story for sure, but it should be obvious that some stories are much better than others. Makes no sense to just say "stop holding onto the past stories and accept the new ones". These new players will have stories in 5 years from now that may be worth something against a veteran player, but to say it now is a joke. 

• Downvote (-1) 2

puckett is the goat he makes halo feel real again...he must be at worlds and should cast every series 

Depends if CWL wanna just drop a surprise event to make UMG feel awful about their shit event, I mean, host an event.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Manager or something over at TL

Sorry i was out of the loop. Chig became a manager at Liquid?

Day 2 in full force and I still haven't gotten to see Naded's beautiful face. Suffering withdrawal. Can't wait for Optic vs Allegiance.

That's the reason NV lost, you're right. Had nothing to do with Denial playing the game better. Had nothing to do with NV turtling in their base when tied 2-2 in OT vs EG. Had nothing to do with Mikwen making an unorthodox push with snipe at red elbow...

• Upvote (+1) 3

He better be at World's!

• Upvote (+1) 4

Its incredible to see how much unanimous support the casters are getting together, I honestly can't remember an event probably since maybe Reach or possibly Black Ops 2 where all the casters got loved together.

EG better win or I will have a myocardial infarction.