CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I feel like everyone looked bad in that exchange lol. I guess it was supposed to be funny

I don't know. I kinda thought what frank said was funny.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I don't know. I kinda thought what frank said was funny.

Not really. 

Don't be that guy.

i would also not like you to use the word stupid because i am not very smart and get offended when people say that word

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

i was going to say this, I played from red so I don't know but if every single team played and didn't say anything until losing then I don't know what to think. We had some minor issues and just told the refs or someone about them and they came over and fixed them in a few minutes. Even if it was only noticeable in game wouldn't someone just say something after game 1? Idk maybe I'm overthinking it but nobody saying anything until the end of the night on Twitter seems odd

Our game took forever to start because I was having audio issues. The ref told me it was like that for everyone and I didnt feel comfortable as a new player to escalate the situation. The ref heard me look straight at monster and say "Sorry I can't hear you" mid game. After game 1 I said something and they said they can't really do anything about it. Even pistola had to turn in his chair to call out.

• Upvote (+1) 4

i would also not like you to use the word stupid because i am not very smart and get offended when people say that word

You are fucking dumb if you think you can compare these insults.

Gay as a insult is so backwards and immature.

Well b2t I guess

edit: WOW Kephri, this is crazy... I think this is a big thing, people should have quit immediately, though I know MLG is kinda picky with revealing issues mid match

• Upvote (+1) 4

You are fucking dumb if you think you can compare these insults.

Gay as a insult is so backwards and immature.

Well b2t I guess

You PC brah?!?

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 3

Language check: Would an actual athlete get away with saying stuff like that? No. Same thing with the R-word.

• Upvote (+1) 1

i know this is far too early.... but the team changes that happen after worlds are going to make this thread explode.

with that being said, today is make or break for a lot of teams.   DAY 2 HYPE

I feel like there' an easy solution to this no Allegiance on mainstage stuff. Just show Optic vs Allegiance later instead of DT vs TP. That's the game that most people will be interested in, especially if Optic beats Dream Team.

That being said, still would've liked to see AE vs TP

this. show ALG vs TP early, OG vs ALG later (assuming OG beats dT), everybody wins since we see the most important matches

60712258.jpg

• Upvote (+1) 2

You PC brah?!?

I'm just no incestious redneck that thinks shaming people cause of sexuality or using sexuality preferences or race is funny or acceptable

This all plays a huge part into why esports is still looked down upon.

• Upvote (+1) 6
  • Downvote (-1) 2

Why are the acronyms RNG and ALG being used for Renegades and Allegiance in speech terms. It is no quicker to say those acronyms than the actual names.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Why are the acronyms RNG and ALG being used for Renegades and Allegiance in speech terms. It is no quicker to say those acronyms than the actual names.

uh, yeah it is lol

why does it even matter

I'm just no incestious redneck that thinks shaming people cause of sexuality or using sexuality preferences or race is funny or acceptable

Irony lol.

giphy.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

Do me a favor. Walk down to your local Walmart and pick up a sense of humor for $9.99.

E sports are looked down upon because we call them "esports" instead of competitive video games. The old heads won't even consider video games a sport.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 2