CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Alg is really getting the short end of the stick lately. They grind the fuck out of GB and get the first seed and now they're not really showcased for all their hard work on a national level. #feelsbadman

I disagree. Teams are here to qualify for worlds and win the tourney. Sure everyone loves playing on mainstage but i doubt Alg really cares. I mean these are the same people who haven't streamed for months. Why aren't they showcasing their hard work there?

• Upvote (+1) 2

I am so conflicted with Optic. I really want to see Optic make it to regionals, but I also want to see Allegiance make it through and Optic will likely have to beat ALG to qualify.

ehm no there was one seat on blue that was barely able to hear anything.

And idk in a 4v4 game with such a dependance on call outs this is a dealbreaker

I'm not saying it's not vital to have sound, i'm just speculating why it would only be Blue side that haves those problems when the off stream matches also had problems.

• Downvote (-1) 1

Yeah, I am super salty about Allegiance not being shown. Those guys deserve it. Optic vs DT doesn't isn't going to be as exciting as AG vs TP.

But we all have to:

yMOLu51.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4

You don't think RNG aren't also hungry? RNG also beat EG 9-3 (it might have been 10-3) in a scrim just the other day.

I think the fact that the games were so close even with RNG at a disadvantage shows that RNG could and probably should have won.

RNG 3-0ed Liquid at X-games. Liquid was def. out for revenge, not to mention Ninja's comments to Ace before the match.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Let's not forget that OpTic did have a complaint about the audio at the very beginning of the fist map. When MLG was trying to fix it they probably just said "it's like that for everyone" and OpTic probably didn't have a reason to complain after being fed that information...

Also I'm sure papa Hecz has it engraved into their minds that they should never complain about a match after a loss.  

• Upvote (+1) 2

Let's not forget that OpTic did have a complaint about the audio at the very beginning of the fist map. When MLG was trying to fix it they probably just said "it's like that for everyone" and OpTic probably didn't have a reason to complain after being fed that information...

Also I'm sure papa Hecz has it engraved into their minds that they should never complain about a match after a loss.  

I totally forgot about this, I assumed it was a controller issue but wow if that's what it was.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I feel like there' an easy solution to this no Allegiance on mainstage stuff. Just show Optic vs Allegiance later instead of DT vs TP. That's the game that most people will be interested in, especially if Optic beats Dream Team.

That being said, still would've liked to see AE vs TP

• Upvote (+1) 1

No replays will happen. Not a single competitor said "hey we aren't playing until this obvious audio issue is rectified". That shocks me considering the weight of these matches.

• Downvote (-1) 1

I feel like there' an easy solution to this no Allegiance on mainstage stuff. Just show Optic vs Allegiance later instead of DT vs TP. That's the game that most people will be interested in, especially if Optic beats Dream Team.

LMOBsLU.gif

No Naded last night, was really looking forward to watching tonight.. oh well. 

No replays will happen. Not a single competitor said "hey we aren't playing until this obvious audio issue is rectified". That shocks me considering the weight of these matches.

Yeah my mind is blown on that

• Upvote (+1) 1

Well to be fair it wasn't actually the end of the night. The complaints were rolling after basically every series. They started to trickle in as soon as 2gre said something more or less. It is strange but I wonder how safe a team would feel refusing to play.

i was going to say this, I played from red so I don't know but if every single team played and didn't say anything until losing then I don't know what to think. We had some minor issues and just told the refs or someone about them and they came over and fixed them in a few minutes. Even if it was only noticeable in game wouldn't someone just say something after game 1? Idk maybe I'm overthinking it but nobody saying anything until the end of the night on Twitter seems odd

totally agree. Id be snapping if i was playing for a chance at 2.5 million and had audio issues. 

Well to be fair it wasn't actually the end of the night. The complaints were rolling after basically every series. They started to trickle in as soon as 2gre said something more or less. It is strange but I wonder how safe a team would feel refusing to play.

All they would have to say is "I'm having audio issues and its not letting me play at 100%" That alone should have it looked into.