CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Btw, I meant at the tourney.. as in players who sat in the same chair.

Ninja just chokes at events I don't see what the big deal is in saying that. He luckily has an excuse this time around. Bring on the neg, but it is the truth. He is a good entertainer and streamer tho

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 4

Honestly if the audio was as bad as some people are saying I am really surprised some of the games were as close as they were

• Upvote (+1) 2

Unfortunate situation with the audio but it's good to see MLG move quickly on the feedback and provide a solution.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Admitting a major mistake is going to piss off a lot of players that lost on blue side today.

Glad they're making the change...but this is the kind of thing that cant happen when 2.5m is on the line ya know?

At the end of the day, what can really be done about it though? They don't have time to replay all of Friday's matches.

At the end of the day, what can really be done about it though? They don't have time to replay all of Friday's matches.

The part that really sucks is the teams that lost the games that likely decided who qualified for worlds (mainly TP vs Optic) a lot of the other games today barring upsets would have just determined seeds or not have been much different. But Tp vs Optic most people had pegged as the match that would determine who would advance from group A and having this audio issue affect the match determining if you go to worlds and compete for 2.5 million is pretty huge

Didn't notice anything on the side station, can't say for sure for mainstage since we were red but I didn't hear anything about the sound from teams until later in the night so who knows

• Upvote (+1) 4

No, you're right. Nothing. Just the sort of thing that should have never been an issue.

For the hardcore fans: eSports Guru Periscoped a lot of the side station matches. @esports_guru on Twitter and Periscope. Hopefully they'll do the same thing tomorrow. Periscope rebroadcasts get deleted after 24 hours so I went ahead and put em up on YouTube. It's not much, the monitors are pretty washed out, but you can hear the players.

• Upvote (+1) 2

For the hardcore fans: eSports Guru Periscoped a lot of the side station matches. @esports_guru on Twitter and Periscope. Hopefully they'll do the same thing tomorrow. Periscope rebroadcasts get deleted after 24 hours so I went ahead and put em up on YouTube. It's not much, the monitors are pretty washed out, but you can hear the players.

Just so you know, that hyperlink in your post links back to this forum page.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Bit mad that there'll be no more EG shown tomorrow, and no ALG at all, but I said I'd prefer this to all of the Bo3s being streamed and I stand by it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Bit mad that there'll be no more EG shown tomorrow, and no ALG at all, but I said I'd prefer this to all of the Bo3s being streamed and I stand by it.

Allegiance vs Triggers Pound will be streamed.

alg optic is going to be streamed at 2 to start the stream

I compiled a list of teams who likely would have won with better mixamps;

The stream said it was ALG v Triggers Pound
  • Upvote (+1) 2

Pretty sure it's Optic vs Dream Team. Also, go to bed. You looked like shit yesterday.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Much love to @@GoldenboyFTW, gets way more crap on here than he should. Sat behind me during the Optic TP match and shot the shit like any other person. Respect your passion for casting and this game. 

• Upvote (+1) 9