CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Now we've got a CoD player saying that he also experienced blue side at an audio disadvantage when he played there last.

• Upvote (+1) 3

You have players reporting audio issues from the very first match of the day and it never gets fixed....pretty jacked up.

But all the players have the same problem so it's ok.  :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1

I know this might be a bit off topic, but how awesome would it be to have content similar to this from Halo events?

• Upvote (+1) 3

If the audio really is 100x worse on Blue side they need to fix it, but if that shit was cutting out like everyone says it is, why not say something during the series? You are just continuing to play at a disadvantage.

I'm sure they complained in between every game, and every match. Multiple people said on twitter that they wouldn't do anything and that they'd "think" or "talk" about making changes. Not sure which it was, but I know they said one of the two. Look at @@RyaNoob twitter

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah I don't get the whole "Karma" thing, Karma for what? You dropped him, he beat you at XGames. That was the only "Karma" situation to be had. Either way I wish Ninja would get over it already. You are on a solid roster that IMO is still better than TL despite the result today.

• Upvote (+1) 4

I completely trust Ogre 2 if he said there were any problems. Now we have multiple people from different teams/games confirming that problem. I think we can trust them that it's an actual problem lol

• Upvote (+1) 5

So does Allegiance get no games on stream tomorrow as well? 

Sorry if this a dumb question

Well in that case I am glad that nV is on the red side for the rest of group play!

lol, no though seriously worlds is up for grabs and they cant even get some decent mixamps. Wouldn't be halo event without some backrground issues going on.

I could see them switching ALG vs OpTic with DT vs TP.

Ace is just fueling the fire, maybe he should quit before he gets stomped again by RNG next time they meet, because it wasn't close last time like it was today. :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I guess not... unless they change the Allegiance vs OpTic series to main stage.

If the audio really is 100x worse on Blue side they need to fix it, but if that shit was cutting out like everyone says it is, why not say something during the series? You are just continuing to play at a disadvantage.

You are assuming they didn't say anything. I'm sure they did. Refs usually suck.

RIP OG, hell of a run.

I wouldnt call them out yet. I believe they can beat allegiance if theyre at 100% and they create a spirit bomb made with the power of the greenwall

Do we not trust our pros enough that when they say there are issues we have to say that they are making excuses?

Excuses are excuses.

If you have been to an event you would understand the frustration. I have always had some sort of issue of one teammate being too loud or not hearing another. Its frustrating and can definitely cause problems in game. With ninja not being able to communicate it would be cancer for a team like RNG.

This is why we need sound proof booths. Sure the teams can't trash talk (they weren't anyway) but at least they can use their own Headsets, mixamps, and hear each other.

• Upvote (+1) 4

CoD Pro Faccento:

mlg should ask nadeshot to lend them some cash to buy new mixamps

• Upvote (+1) 1