CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Why even go for triple caps? Can't you just hold 2 points and spawn trap the enemy? I get that you get more points for holding all 3 strongholds, but everytime people go for triple caps, the spawns flip and the other team gets 2 strongholds.

There is nothing like being an ass after beating someone. True class act right there (sarcasm of course). But GG's to @@Heinz. (not sarcasm to Heinz) 

• Upvote (+1) 6

Both sides are shitty audio as per a couple of people.

edit: nevermind one side is confimed worse.

Ninja played terrible and I still hate when players make excuses after a loss. Hopefully RNG doesn't fold and lose to Soar, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

• Downvote (-1) 1

You guys do know that the side of the stage in question is for the lower seed, so they are actually expected to lose....

If true, it's still an unfair disadvantage no matter what seed the team is

Both sides are shitty audio as per a couple of people.

ayyyyy Turtle Beaches whaddya know

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Ninja played terrible and I still hate when players make excuses after a loss. Hopefully RNG doesn't fold and lose to Soar, but I honestly wouldn't be surprised.

He played bad game 1, but that could be because of the audio. I thought he played well game 2 and 3. 

• Upvote (+1) 1

Why are two of the quarterfinals matches on Saturday night and then the other two on Sunday? That's really annoying to me. Either have them all on Saturday night or them all on Sunday night. The two teams advancing to the semis on Saturday will be coming in cold while the teams that advance to the semis on Sunday morning will have just played a series and be a lot more hyped. Oh well

edit: Optic vs Dream Team on stream at 2:10pm ET tomorrow!

There is nothing like being an ass after beating someone. True class act right there (sarcasm of course). But GG's to @@Heinz. (not sarcasm to Heinz) 

There's obviously been things said from both sides, stop being biased.

If the audio really is 100x worse on Blue side they need to fix it, but if that shit was cutting out like everyone says it is, why not say something during the series? You are just continuing to play at a disadvantage.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I remember at the H4 MLG Dallas event they had the Turtle Beach MixAmps, they were very hit or miss, some stations were decent others were just static city.

Do we not trust our pros enough that when they say there are issues we have to say that they are making excuses?

• Upvote (+1) 3

Well in that case I am glad that nV is on the red side for the rest of group play!

• Upvote (+1) 7

You have players reporting audio issues from the very first match of the day and it never gets fixed....pretty jacked up.

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If the audio really is 100x worse on Blue side they need to fix it, but if that shit was cutting out like everyone says it is, why not say something during the series? You are just continuing to play at a disadvantage.

^ This, cant you call over someone? Or did you all try and nothing happened?  I mean when flamesword was having issues they restarted the map. 

• Downvote (-1) 1