CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Maybe they will remake Rat's Nest in Forge and show some quality gameplay of it on stream.

That seems very oddly specific...

Intel?

That seems very oddly specific...

Intel?

When people here wanted to see certain things in the MCC that weren't Halo 3 Rat's Nest CTF during IGN's stream, we got to witness their subpar gameplay.

When people here wanted to see certain things in the MCC that weren't Halo 3 Rat's Nest CTF during IGN's stream, we got to witness their subpar gameplay.

Alfredo!  :saucey:

He meant your first and second points because there are several threads for that. As far as org, it will be Optic Nation if Formal is on the squad. H3cz knows thats a really good investment if Halo 5 blows up. If someone else were to get picked up, I really wish it'd be some new talent like Suspector or Cntra, people who have proven they belong in the top 8 and show massive amounts of potential. (Much like Snip3down on Instinct at San Diego 2008)

Heinz said in his stream that he thinks Formal would only show up for the million dollar tournament, and not for the smaller ones. Not sure what that means in terms of where he'll end up. 

Seems like Cntra might be a good fit with the team. Hadn't really thought about that. 

Heinz said in his stream that he thinks Formal would only show up for the million dollar tournament, and not for the smaller ones. Not sure what that means in terms of where he'll end up. 

Seems like Cntra might be a good fit with the team. Hadn't really thought about that. 

If Heinz said and truly meant that, then it's safe to say that Formal won't be on the team.  I hope Heinz is wrong and Formal finds a way to play leading up into the million dollar tournament.  Really want to see that team form, but if it can't be then, then it can't be done.  :(

If they go with Hysteria, they could probably stay under the C9 brand which would be great for all of them but meh for the scene. It would be better if they picked up someone else and brought an entirely new org into Halo. The three of them alone are good enough to draw just about any org that is vaguely interested in Halo into the HCS picture.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

If Formal can't commit then Contra is the most ideal Formal replacement imo. Both have insane raw talent, both are amazing slayers. But my mind is telling me realistically it'll be Hysteria, which is still a good pick up. 3/4ths of the classic Triggers Down.

• Upvote (+1) 2

or even possibly Contra 

If you do manage to get Contra back on your squad that will be a huge I feel any team he is on will perform well. The guy is an animal and was missed at season 2 finals I hope to see him do well with halo 5. 

If Formal can't commit then Contra is the most ideal Formal replacement imo. Both have insane raw talent, both are amazing slayers. But my mind is telling me realistically it'll be Hysteria, which is still a good pick up. 3/4ths of the classic Triggers Down.

I have absolutely no idea if APG and Hysteria have teamed together before, but that would be an interesting dynamic. They both have very strong type A personalities.

The people saying Contra could be the 4th for Heinz, APG, Ola; I just can't agree. I think the attitudes of those 3 would clash with Contra, and I think those 3 know that very well. Contra is a very high octane, explosive player. He fits much more on a team like the Winterfox one he was on.

Heinz and APG I feel, believe team chemistry is more important than player skill. Whether that's right or wrong is up for debate. But for this reason, I don't believe Contra would be joining that team.

And just like Covert_Snorlax pointed out, APG and Hysteria are both Type A personalities, and there would very likely be issues on the team if they were together.

So I feel, Formal is the #1 option for that team. But if that falls through, I suspect that either Enable or Bestman would be the 4th.

*Edit* Wow, that timing where I'm agreeing with  :lxthul:

Where did this Contra pedestal come from? I mean dont get me wrong I think he's pretty good but really? Of EVERYONE you would like him to be on that team with those 3 players? Also I am 99.87% sure that this team could never even come to fruition.

Not of EVERYONE... but of the free agents available I think he's the most skilled. 100% if it's not Formal then Hysteria is the realistic best option but Contra is like a high risk, high reward option in my opinion. Now outside of the game personality meshing and stuff I have no clue... I just watch the game.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Not of EVERYONE... but of the free agents available I think he's the most skilled. 100% if it's not Formal then Hysteria is the realistic best option but Contra is like a high risk, high reward option in my opinion. Now outside of the game personality meshing and stuff I have no clue... I just watch the game.

Nah man, Lethul said it so it must be true.

Seriously though, When Contra is brought up people always bring up his behavior issues. I hope he grows and matures to become a teammate that others can get along with. He is always one of my favorite tournament POVs to watch.

@@LethuL

Grab an OG pro and force them to come out of retirement/start playing again.

Defy

Hokum (please!)

Foulacy (pretty sure he's still posting too?)

Fonzi

Cpt Anarchy

I mean, the list goes on an on.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Contra hasn't really been givin a team of consistent well practiced players. I personally think he can hang with the best of the best. You know he has to be pretty good if Walshy hypes him up every opportunity he gets.

• Upvote (+1) 4

Contra hasn't really been givin a team of consistent well practiced players. I personally think he can hang with the best of the best. You know he has to be pretty good if Walshy hypes him up every opportunity he gets.

Yeah but he doesn't do dances on stream and dye his hair blue like Spartan so he's bad

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 4

I started looking through old rosters. I miss 2005-2010.

Yeah same dude I legit miss Tsquared. Imagine if he would have been sponsored by a sick org like TSM, that would have been so cool.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Yeah same dude I legit miss Tsquared. Imagine if he would have been sponsored by a sick org like TSM, that would have been so cool.

Or a company like Dr. Pepper or something.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Yeah but he doesn't do dances on stream and dye his hair blue like Spartan so he's bad

Spartan streams everyday, gets along with his teammates, interacts with his fans/viewers, is an all around nice guy. I'm not saying Contra isn't some or all of those things as well, but the reason Spartan is popular isn't because people think he's better than Contra. If skill had anything to do with popularity, Ogre2 would be pulling 5k viewers every time he streamed.

• Upvote (+1) 5