CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Shit on Goldenboy all you want, it's obvious he's passionate about the game and the community.

So am I. Not saying anything about his talent but you can't base it off that lmao.

Close series, but still disappointing. Ninja fucked himself by putting more pressure on that series.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Up there with one of the worst series I think I have seen Ninja play. Well Time to buckle down and come out tomorrow on fire! 

Close series, but still disappointing. Ninja fucked himself by putting more pressure on that series.

Was it that or the typical ninja pushes/challenges?

I got Liquid upsetting them in the group stage

:kappa:

Liquid's team Lan and practice paying off. Didn't think it would be 3-0 but honestly Renegades didn't play up to their potential.

• Upvote (+1) 2

So 

basically its like territories but you need 2 instead of one?

Yes, only one team can get points at a time.

I'm past the point of expecting a win for any team that Ninja is on. I love the dude and he's my favourite streamer but he just can't stop being the anchor on his team mentality wise and K/D wise. It sucks. :/

you're probably gonna get downvotes but you're absolutely right. love the guy but at one point you have to accept that he is a complete wildcard when playing top teams :/

So everyone who lost was that side of the stage? If So Ironic :rolleyes: . Cant say Im surprised its 343 game event afterall.

• Downvote (-1) 7

So everyone who lost was that side of the stage? If So Ironic :rolleyes: . Cant say Im surprised its 343 game event afterall.

Once again, the underdog was on that stage every time. That's like saying did the 8 seed lose to the 1 seed in the first round of the NHL playoffs? They must have had some sort of disadvantage.

so is the consensus seems to be that the audio is utter shit for the players on main stage and the side stations?

At least Ace can get some sleep now.

Doubt it, he probably woke up 1 hour before the event. Bed time is noon.

• Upvote (+1) 1

You guys do know that the side of the stage in question is for the lower seed, so they are actually expected to lose....