CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Guys the crowd is going nuts for this game.

Rng fan favorites but liquids section went nutsssss

Gotta think RNG is tilted now, Ninja only one talking and the rest look defeated and silent.

Cmon RNG don't lose your composure.

• Upvote (+1) 1
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Heinz just made the best / smartest play I have seen in Halo 5. That ground pound cap for the win... Unreal.

• Upvote (+1) 2
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Literally everyone ground pound caps. That shit isn't special.

It's a safe play to hide from shots/naded. Why wouldn't they? :p

Also it makes the crowd go crazy

What sens does APG play on? I've never seen anybody whip the fuel rod around like that

Regret is one of whatever team Ninja is on worst map going purely by memory. I could be wrong, but his teams have struggled on this map a lot.

What sens does APG play on? I've never seen anybody whip the fuel rod around like that

I missed the play, but if it's a whipping motion, that's acceleration, not sensitivity I believe.

Renegades simply got outslayed and outplayed for the last two caps. Nothing was special about Heinz/Liquids play other than some awesome momentum.

However. Renegades literally executed one of the greatest flag runs I have ever witnessed to pull ahead when it was 2-1. Victory X, anchor, grabs Camo, questionably rushes to Red 2, everyone I was watching with was really confused. Support Stellur surfs in and cleans up the kills that Victory put damage on and initiates flag run. 

Victory, still with camo, blocks the Car Spawns and then anchors with Camo to watch basement spawns. Doesn't budge. Stellur dies P1 and transfers flag to Ninja (good Obj player) who starts getting shot during his run. Spartan (Slayer) saves him and the flag cap is complete.

Flawless execution. Couldn't be happier with how RNG's player roles just fell into place.

• Upvote (+1) 1