CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Has anyone asked walshy to coach? The man knows the game so well. One of the orgs should have thrown some cash at him.

Has anyone asked walshy to coach? The man knows the game so well. One of the orgs should have thrown some cash at him.

Coaches are useless except for timing weapons  :kappa:

Didn't catch the Nv EG match. Did Nv put up a decent fight?

They went to OT game 1 Truth CTF but it wasn't close after that.

• Upvote (+1) 1

They should have won the first match, up 2-1 on Truth CTF but got defensive and gave it up with 30 seconds left. 

The other two games were basically dominated by EG. 

Win or lose Maniac is so much better than people give him credit for

Maniac was playing out of his mind tonight. Shame Optic couldn't take advantage of it.

• Upvote (+1) 2

3-0d. Game 1 was a close ctf and went to overtime with EG coming out 3-2. In games 2 & 3 EG stomped them.

This is reaching a bit, but the fact that Allegiance dropped a game plus everyone talking about audio issues - makes me wonder if hyped Naded is gonna cause audio clipping which in turn is gonna hurt Allegiance this weekend. I'm hoping it doesn't affect them but that's a major factor in the way they play.

Even if Optic doesn't advance I hope their fans find another team they can get behind and follow at worlds. 

I know for myself being a Optic and a CLG fan is pretty fun.

he shows up on lan

He also showed up ever since he started grinding H5 like 3-4 weeks ago. He's been their best player for probably a month after being their worst player for 2 months. People who have paid attention know it's true. Those who don't still say things like "drop maniac".

• Upvote (+1) 3

Even if Optic doesn't advance I hope their fans find another team they can get behind and follow at worlds.

I know for myself being a Optic and a CLG fan is pretty fun.

That's not how Optic fans work. Most of them will now not watch worlds. If they're already halo fans they'll still watch, but the majority of Optic fans just watch optic games only.

• Upvote (+1) 3