CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

sandbox updates

Don't get your hopes up just yet. They probably mean they're "updating" it by adding Warzone stuff and the Hammer. If the CE Magnum rumor is true, we'll get that too. They aren't going to do any major changes to any of the guns.

On topic, finally! No more sweeps.

• Upvote (+1) 1

TB twitch chat is slowly turning into the main Halo chat, spam for days.

General rule for Twitch: More than 500 people viewing = spam lol

Where do you see them saying they were doing sandbox updates?

He literally quoted it and linked the article...

Where do you see them saying they were doing sandbox updates?

R8dec7l.png

• Upvote (+1) 7

Optic clearly didn't know how to play that gametype trying to hold a yard and Bottom mid setup

Funny you say that because they were keeping control till they took nest. Then they lost cause control completely.

TB twitch chat is slowly turning into the main Halo chat, spam for days.

The main difference between the TB twitch chat and the Halo twitch chat is just the number of people. As the number of people in the chat increases it becomes more and more similar to the Halo one. I mean saying "LETS GO" during hype moments or whatever is totally fine but people just copy-pasting all caps stuff and posting them randomly just makes no sense, its useless. Still though, at least there's a general flow/conversation

Optic clearly didn't know how to play that gametype trying to hold a yard and Bottom mid setup

They weren't trying to hold that setup they were just trying to setup and push for nest

The main difference between the TB twitch chat and the Halo twitch chat is just the number of people. As the number of people in the chat increases it becomes more and more similar to the Halo one. I mean saying "LETS GO" during hype moments or whatever is totally fine but people just copy-pasting all caps stuff and posting them randomly just makes no sense, its useless. Still though, at least there's a general flow/conversation

the main channel is just so much spam that you cant even read anything before it scrolls up, I've had it hidden basically the whole time.

They weren't trying to hold that setup they were just trying to setup and push for nest

They kept going low is my point which kept TP spawning at Nest with height advantage. Against a better team they would not have been able to keep bottom mid control.

the main channel is just so much spam that you cant even read anything before it scrolls up, I've had it hidden basically the whole time.

Yeah for sure. I don't even bother displaying that chat anymore which is why the TB chat is really nice to have even if it does get a little silly sometimes :)

Hysteria with the body shots lol