CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Are we gonna be getting stats for all the matches throughout the tourney? Would be great for analysis after the tourney.

As always @@ssbChad takes care of tourney stats and posts game results on the HCSStats twitter.

Just take this time to remember that Breakout is removed and that sweet feeling that it brings when it isn't played.  :prayers:

FeelsGoodMan

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly, I really hate to be that guy but.... I watch CS:GO, LoL and CoD... Halo has THE WORST production problems. Every event has problems :/

Dedicated spectator clients in each of the titles you listed. 

edit*

As mentioned, UMG last weekend as well as the 4 forfeits in the CWL this week. 

That UMG event last week...

CoD has had issues, but by and large the production is generally better then Halo's. This last week is not the norm in the CoD scene. 

My sodium potassium pumps are failing and I'm very salty. Where are the listen-ins?

• Upvote (+1) 1

It was neat when NInja 5ed a guy in the back with the flag then simply juggled it to reload. Very efficient.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Honestly, I really hate to be that guy but.... I watch CS:GO, LoL and CoD... Halo has THE WORST production problems. Every event has problems :/

Xgames was nearly perfect though?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Wasn't really their fault.  The controller issue is on Playstation.  

But yeah as someone who watches CoD and Halo, don't see a significant difference in the production value.  

Ninja went huge when he pulled that potential 3rd cap. He killed 3 and died while 1 shot to the last guy. Don't see how you can blame him for that. It should have been an easy cap but his teammates all died.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Dedicated spectator clients in each of the titles you listed. 

edit*

As mentioned, UMG last weekend as well as the 4 forfeits in the CWL this week. 

CoD cups are played from home and so such is based of each players internet connection. UMG is not ran by the developers like Halo, CWL Lans, LoL. CS:GO is supported by other companies but I am yet to see problems live watching. If it's not problems, it's extremely sloppy production (not seeing Str8 Sick because of black screens and having wrong cams this event so far, not to mention in the past we had stuff like no listen ins etc), I don't mean it as negativity, just something I ALWAYS notice when watching Halo compared to the rest. 

Edit: Past not passed :|

Don't think I like the arrogant stand up after winning 1 game vs Astral of all teams from Renegades.

lol

technically that was playstation's fault and not CoD's.... I mean who makes a controller that can't be wire connected.

Xgames was nearly perfect though?

Nearly perfect but I've watched the event 2-3 times as the matches were really good and it definitely had a lot of sloppy production moments.