CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

We need dem listen-ins, please MLG

Poor ghost's neck is going to get sore looking up at Puckett and strongside this whole time.

• Upvote (+1) 7

I do think goldenboy + benson is probably the worst caster setup we can get. They both lack in the knowledge department so sometimes they kind of just pass back and forth to each other repeatedly saying nothing specific filling for time

• Upvote (+1) 9
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Are they strictly staying with the schedule, or will they start up the next match once one finishes?

I do think goldenboy + benson is probably the worst caster setup we can get. They both lack in the knowledge department so sometimes they kind of just pass back and forth to each other repeatedly saying nothing specific filling for time

Putting two play-by-play casters together is not a good idea. 

Benson coming from CoD from the past couple of years it still might be learning for now, seeing as repeating the same thing seems acceptable to the CoD Community.

Are they strictly staying with the schedule, or will they start up the next match once one finishes?

Seems like they are sticking to the schedule. Probably for people who want to tune in to a specific series and people in the building who need to know when each series starts. Plus there needs to be a brief brake to set up the next series

• Upvote (+1) 1

zi2s3.jpg

Unfortunately that's what almost every eSport does and Halo is trying to replicate all the bigger, more successful games. It makes it feel like more of a production to people who are not used to this game/want to learn more about teams and what went wrong and how they can improve.

I hope we see an Allegiance vs CLG match up. Two hyper-aggressive teams that didn't get the chance to face each other at X Games.

Munoz has been eL's best players so far!

Munoz is the most underrated player in Halo.

IMO.

I mean I said it so it's clearly my opinion but I don't want you all to think I'm just laying down opinions like they're facts.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Bought myself a large final boss hoodie.

Also picked up an extra large t shirt, and extra large hoodie and an xl hoodie for a few beyonders!

Hypeeeeee

My cries were not heard :/

haha kidding man, thats awesome you helped some people out got yourself a sick hoodie.

Not a fan of these 4+ minute breaks in between. Xgames was perfectly paced, in my opinion.

Loving that :weback: :flames: though

• Upvote (+1) 1