CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Actually, because it's Friday and MLG is back. I've upped regular members to 80/10 rep (until Monday morning), and Premium up to 150/25 (this one is perm).

:apg:  :flames:  :puckett:  :prayers:

As always, Premium helps us out a a lot with monthly site fees and buIlding a better site in the future!

BUY PREMIUM AKA THE REP MASTER RACE.

Go Premium guys! You get your name in Gold, which automatically makes your shot in Halo 20% better.

• Upvote (+1) 9

Actually, because it's Friday and MLG is back. I've upped regular members to 80/10 rep (until Monday morning), and Premium up to 150/25 (this one is perm).

As always, Premium helps us out a a lot with monthly site fees and buIlding a better site in the future!

200.gif

• Upvote (+1) 7

Sure, it's toxic, but it's been that way for years so I don't think it's gonna change. Lethal has almost zero control over his chat

I was 100% trolling because I knew you were a mod lol. I know how it is.

I feel like Noble and eLevate are both teams who should be in 5th-8th, shame one of them doesn't get through. Should be a good series tomorrow afternoon.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I'm so hyped right now, it's do or die time for 16 teams. I can't imagine the pressure on these guys right now. At least at worlds you'll be taking home decent money no matter what. If you don't make it out of pool play you are done until season 2 and grinded the last 3-4 months for nothing.

I don't see the older pros having a problem. its players like stellar, commonly ect having more jitters.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Go Premium guys! You get your name in Gold, which automatically makes your shot in Halo 20% better.

With a +10 to meme-based attacks

puckett.jpg

it-has-begun-o.gif

• Upvote (+1) 1

Deal.

• Upvote (+1) 6

Hey guys, in which way could the Pool matchups have been better? 

As many people have noted, several teams that could very well be 5th-8th place worthy are in the same pool, whereas some pools (I'm looking at you D), have two teams that should for no reason, be top 8 NA.

In which way could they have designed the pool system to better reflect team skill?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Hey guys, in which way could the Pool matchups have been better? 

As many people have noted, several teams that could very well be 5th-8th place worthy are in the same pool, whereas some pools (I'm looking at you D), have two teams that should for no reason, be top 8 NA.

In which way could they have designed the pool system to better reflect team skill?

Don't use pools. Stick to double elimination (winners + losers bracket), that is all you need to do.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Puckett memes should get you the most amount of reps.

puckett.jpg
Puckett, Halo, MLG, Ogre2, Ola, the Twins, Snipedown, what year is it?
  • Upvote (+1) 7

Don't use pools. Stick to double elimination (winners + losers bracket), that is all you need to do.

I think it should be pools that are used to determine seeds. So pool play but there's no "bottom two teams get knocked out," it's just that the worse you do in the pool the worse seed you get for the double elim bracket

• Upvote (+1) 2

Puckett, Halo, MLG, Ogre2, Ola, the Twins, Snipedown, what year is it?

bYP8eNp.gif

• Upvote (+1) 6

live footage of me maxing out my upvotes every day this weekend

giphy.gif

XUlRFwq.png

• Upvote (+1) 3

live footage of me maxing out my upvotes every day this weekend

giphy.gif

I see you sir.

upvote_christian_bale.gif

• Upvote (+1) 4
  • Downvote (-1) 1

I can just imagine the headlines...

"BREAKING: Team Beyond Halo Forums discover memes as world's first cost-effective 100% renewable energy source!"

• Upvote (+1) 4

Just realized I'll be an hour late to the stream because of work & will miss @@LethuL's match. 

qxWptvb.gif

We'll keep you in our dank prayers.

You guys said it would never happen when I popped into the forum last year :)

Welcome back

Let's not count the BRs before they 4-shot. I don't want to jinx it :weback:

• Upvote (+1) 3