CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

Back in 9th grade i remember trying to get through the rest of the week until i could watch the halo 3 event that weekend, and i kept telling myself just a little at a time and it will be here in no time. This week i have felt the same excitement as back in the old days and it feels good. I cant wait. i just have to take a quiz in an hour and im free to halo!

Thanks for making me feel super old lol. Halo 3 came out in my second year of college :walshy:

Saw this on FB the other day. Completely hilarious. Not Halo related specifically but definitely worth the watch.

• Upvote (+1) 2

UK Starting times are:

FRIDAY: 10pm

SATURDAY: 7pm

SUNDAY: 5pm

Hope this helps :)

Thank you Sir. Nice early start on sunday to  :bman:

Know what I'm excited for? A probable announcing of an updated prize pool. $3mil hype? Pls

Bold prediction: new prize pool will be AT LEAST 3.5 mil. Maybe even 4. It's been 2 and a half months and it grew one million in a month initially.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Bold prediction: new prize pool will be AT LEAST 3.5 mil. Maybe even 4. It's been 2 and a half months and it grew one million in a month initially.

I hope they cap it at 3 million. Save the 500k - one million for future stuff.

• Upvote (+1) 3

I hope they cap it at 3 million. Save the 500k - one million for future stuff.

I agree with this, but if they follow their initial rules I think it will be over 3. I do think putting some aside would be wise though. Very interested to see what they are gonna do.

How implausible is it to ask for a side station stream? No commentary necessary, just one player's perspective, maybe hooked up to player audio.

Doesn't seem like it would be too hard to do and I think it would be huge for those people that wanna follow their team specifically (especially all those Optic fans).

• Upvote (+1) 4

I know we all shit on certain aspects of Halo 5 here regularly....  But it seems like a great thing that everybody is so fucking amped for this weekend!

tonight is going to be beer + The Division + Twitch.  I'm going to be aglow in LCD blue light on all sides.  Its going to be glorious!

• Upvote (+1) 1

So I was just told by my wife that her family from Canada made a surprise visit and we have to go over her aunts house tonight.

....Seems like I've got some "work" to do in my home office tonight :puckett:

Good Luck my Friend, May the Odds ever be in your Favor!
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Is there a poll like there was for X-Games on predictions? And does anyone know if they put the tournament information on the message of the day?  I didn't see it earlier this week. I really haven't been this excited for any sporting event in a very long time. 

CVF7gg74EX5x6.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5