CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I wish. Unfortunately I'll be in a cabin in the middle of a forest and had these plans set in stone before regionals dates were announced 

I think someone is about get a sudden bout of food poisoning...

• Upvote (+1) 3

I wish. Unfortunately I'll be in a cabin in the middle of a forest and had these plans set in stone before regionals dates were announced

Poor Soul , well at least you get lots of sex ?
  • Upvote (+1) 2

I leave to go camping here shortly and won't be back til Sunday early afternoon. I expect to come back to these forums with 100+ new pages to read.

we will make you proud <3

i will hit my rep limit today, this is my promise to the HWC thread

• Upvote (+1) 7

I think someone is about get a sudden bout of food poisoning...

If I was able to get all my money back then I would have skipped out on going.

Poor Soul , well at least you get lots of sex ?

It's with 11 other dudes for our annual booze fest camping trip. I won't be dropping any soap. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I hope to have this face for the entire weekend. 

giphy.gif

I think someone else already mentioned, but I think the last time I was this excited for a tournament was back in Halo 3.

Hoping nV exceed expectations but Snip3down's my man, so I'll take an EG win.   :ghost:

• Upvote (+1) 6

As a liquid fan it's pretty annoying that Renegades will be on main stage for all of their matches and Liquid only 1/3 :/

Also, how is Elevate/Overdrive on main stage over CLG/Noble... I guess they did have to get overdrive on main stage but still

It's with 11 other dudes for our annual booze fest camping trip. I won't be dropping any soap. 

My mouse hovered over the down-rep button for a second when i read this.... but i took a deep breath and decided not to be a dick.

Maybe you'll be lucky enough to have cell signal... ou tin the middle of the woods...

Damn, sorry dude, my condolences.

Tonight, Regionals + Pizza + Beer + Cool Ranch Doritos =

giphy.gif

1. CLG

2. AE

3. EG

4. RNG

5-8: nV, Liquid, TP, ELV

I would have EG second and AE third if brackets permit it.

• Upvote (+1) 8

Feeling slight anxiety over this pool play setup already. I don't even want to see who doesn't make it to worlds even though they're definitely a top 16 world team.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Tonight, Regionals + Pizza + Beer + Cool Ranch Doritos 

doesnt get much better. only one thing could make it better but lets keep this pg

• Upvote (+1) 3

I am a huge RNG fan, but I feel if they are to live up to their expectations that most of us have set (I predict them to place 2nd), that they HAVE to win their group. You don't want them to run into CLG right away after the group stage. If they are able to win their group, they are in a good position to go far this weekend. 

• Upvote (+1) 4

I leave to go camping here shortly and won't be back til Sunday early afternoon. I expect to come back to these forums with 100+ new pages to read.

3knJso4.gif

• Upvote (+1) 3
  • Downvote (-1) 1

A few questions for someone more aware than myself:

1. Will 5-8 be played out? I'm guessing not but I don't know this as fact.

2. Is it correct that after pool play 1s play a random 2 from a different group round 1, thus meaning CLG and EG could possibly be finals?

Thanks in advance

Never mind on the 2nd question as I read mlg rules to see which 1st play which 2nds.

• Upvote (+1) 1

Sitting in my freezing car, warming it up at 5:40am for work and Im checking these forums. Im married. Im a Dad. I have a mortgage, yet here I am. Im HYPED.

THIS

IS

HALO

This weekend ur not a dad, you're going to be watching halo.

• Upvote (+1) 3

A few questions for someone more aware than myself:

1. Will 5-8 be played out? I'm guessing not but I don't know this as fact.

2. Is it correct that after pool play 1s play a random 2 from a different group round 1, thus meaning CLG and EG could possibly be finals?

Thanks in advance

5th - 8th will not be played out as there is no difference in prize money for the 5th - 8th placings as well as the fact that they are all qualified for the HWC. According to the MLG event page, the quarterfinal seeding structure follows a predetermined structure but yes, 1s play 2s from a different group. CLG is most likely to meet EG in the semis based on this predetermined structure.

• Upvote (+1) 1