1. EG

2. Liquid

3. CLG

4. Allegiance

5. enVy

6. Noble

7. Triggers Pound

8. Renegades

Honest prediction or hopeful prediction? I'd be ok with this.

It's weird caring significantly more about Friday and Saturday than Sunday. Not that I'm not looking forward to Sunday as well, that will be awesome too

• Upvote (+1) 1

I changed my mind, I want Allegiance to win. I don't want Naded to end up as the Marino of Halo :( Dude plays so hard, he deserves a win.

only reason I would like naded to win is because he deserves a championship. hes been in the game since he was 16. so yeah if AG wins wouldn't bother me.

• Upvote (+1) 2

Twitch isn't working properly right now, they better fix that shit before we start.

dIwL832.gif

MLG is streaming it also.

We have a cool TB chat on twitch and you can't forget :kappa:

It's a conspiracy to get people on the MLG site!!

or.... Activision knows more people watch it on Twitch and they want to kill halo!!!

or... technical difficulties.

So who wants Overdrive to make top 8?

• Upvote (+1) 1

Would to see a CLG vs EG finals, with Snipedown no-scoping Lethul for the 50th kill.

If EG and CLG both win their pools, this won't be possible. They'll meet in the semifinals.

Heading out for our 5 hour drive now. wish us look. see ya'll there

good look

• Upvote (+1) 5

If EG and CLG both win their pools, this won't be possible. They'll meet in the semifinals.

Who's bright idea was that?  Can they meet in the finals if one of them comes in second in their pool?

Someone said that bracket play seeds were random. Plz confirm?. Anything else than an EG vs CLG would be a slaughterhouse.

Who's bright idea was that?  Can they meet in the finals if one of them comes in second in their pool?

They should've grinded the GB ladder like AE to prevent this.

• Upvote (+1) 2

I leave to go camping here shortly and won't be back til Sunday early afternoon. I expect to come back to these forums with 100+ new pages to read.

• Upvote (+1) 1

I leave to go camping here shortly and won't be back til Sunday early afternoon. I expect to come back to these forums with 100+ new pages to read.

Camping outside of the MLG Arena, I suspect.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Camping outside of the MLG Arena, I suspect.

I wish. Unfortunately I'll be in a cabin in the middle of a forest and had these plans set in stone before regionals dates were announced