CyReN

Halo World Championship 2016 Teams, Seeds, and Discussion‏

I haven't been able to watch scrims this week, been busy with personal family matters. They were struggling in scrims after xgames it seemed. And then the whole Spartan/Ninja mini blowout. Did they start getting better? I hope they show up big, it would make me happy to see them do well.

Yep, they stopped streaming all their scrims and got a lot better. Beat EG 10-3 or something then lost a close 7-6 to them as well.

• Upvote (+1) 1

His mods are utter trash and do absolutely nothing. Toxic environment.

Sure, it's toxic, but it's been that way for years so I don't think it's gonna change. Lethal has almost zero control over his chat
  • Upvote (+1) 1

Sure, it's toxic, but it's been that way for years so I don't think it's gonna change. Lethal has almost zero control over his chat

Pretty sure that's the point.

I'd like to see Optic or TP make it out of groups but I think people are in a coma (beyond sleeping) on DT. I actually really hope Optic qualifies. Regardless I'm just happy to see some good Halo, shame I have to work through most of it though.

I love seeing plays like these. http://i.imgur.com/eE35mUl.gifv

I love that this game allows you to be creative with your movement. This isn't anything like what Naded aka 'the Iverson of Halo 5' did, nevertheless, it was quick thinking. I'm not going to be able to sleep with all this excitement for tomorrow. 

that was epic!

Right now though it is time to sleep, much like you guys are sleeping on WFX :)

I picked Winterfox to make it out of that pool  ;)  Also, please make an amazing video for the Halo guys like you did for the CS:GO team!

Also shout-out/credit to @@T0rM3nTeD for keeping record of the scrimmages all this time, your posts are my #1 go-to posts every time I check the forums

I got you bruh

If DT makes it out of their pool I'll cut off my own dick on live stream.

Now that would be hype! Just not on twitch, you'll get banned :kappa:

• Upvote (+1) 2

My predictions:

Group A - ALG, DT

Group B - CLG, Noble

Group C - EG, nV

Group D - RNG, TL

If my predictions are correct then the bracket will look something like:

RNG vs nVnice memedan

ALG vs Noble

CLG vs TLnice me

EG vs DT

If CLG and EG both win their pool then they will be meeting in the semi's. That's a damn shame.

If CLG and EG meet in semi's then I have no doubt they will beat EG.

CLG cakewalks to finals no problem but once there they start to tilt, appears as though the gravity of being in 'the finals' might affect their mentality.

Whichever team meets them there has to be ready to try to exploit that.

Unless of course this CLG team has ironed out that wrinkle, then there's basically no stopping them imo tbh.

Also, @Vetoed your fro is on point.

Legit. First time I watched his stream, I had trouble discerning who was streamer and who was microphone. I mean, hair like that shouldn't be even possible, and I'm pretty sure it defies a couple laws of physics.

• Upvote (+1) 3

Not only are Regionals today, no scrim results to type up this morning! HYPE! Or this whole weekend! And probably a day or two into next week as well! And it will be down to 8 teams to track instead of 16!

Now that that's out of my system, my final prediction for top 8 going to worlds are below (in order - 5-8 are no particular order as I don't think there's really a seeding process for those 4?):

1. CLG

2. Renegades

3. EG

4. Allegiance

5. Liquid

6. Optic

7. Winterfox

8. eLevate

• Upvote (+1) 3

Solo. Invited like 3 friends and my brother over. But my friends are legit lame. My brother might come over if I tempt him with some Red Stripe.  :kappa:

I wish there was a bar where I could go and watch eSports out here in California. (Business Idea?)

a terrible business idea for so, so many reasons

Slept horribly with this cold, but we're here boys!

• Upvote (+1) 1

Twitch isn't working properly right now, they better fix that shit before we start.

dIwL832.gif

• Upvote (+1) 5
  • Downvote (-1) 1

Sorry guys been away all week, what time does this Halo Goodness start?

Pre-show at 5 EST and then we kick it off with CLG!

• Upvote (+1) 1